Eclipse Entertainment

GreyShadow

In my opinion, Celebrity has the best entertainment of all the lines in this catagory. The production shows are fantastic. The entertainers that they bring onboard in different ports can very from very good to "I think its time for bed". Usually those are comedians or odd shows. On some of the Celebrity shows, there is a hot glass show which is great. There are usually some lecturers that vary from excellent to snore time. Overall, I think the entertainment is not to be missed...It's great.

I hope that this is what you wanted to know about.

No pre reservations required. Just off the Eclipse - no big names, entertainment OK - nothing stood out this time. Also a lot more repetition now. It used to be that some of the more popular entertainers did a second show, possibly even in the afternoon, now it was every third night or so there was a "variety show" which featured the previous two entertainers plus one of the in house entertainers. We also felt they were all a bit "samey" Singers who told jokes all based on cruise ship life - some even repeated jokes.

This did not spoil our cruise as we do not go for the entertainment on Celebrity, we are too busy enjoying the food

In my opinion, Celebrity has the best entertainment of all the lines in this catagory. The production shows are fantastic. The entertainers that they bring onboard in different ports can very from very good to "I think its time for bed". Usually those are comedians or odd shows. On some of the Celebrity shows, there is a hot glass show which is great. There are usually some lecturers that vary from excellent to snore time. Overall, I think the entertainment is not to be missed...It's great.

I hope that this is what you wanted to know about.

My sentiments exactly.

We did the Eclipse in June and had one of the most fun times ever one night in the atrium when the party band played (they are great if it's still Fusion Wave) the dancers danced on the steps and then got into the elevators and danced in them, all while many (it was JAMMED) continued to dance in the atrium - it was so different and so much fun. The production shows are all wonderful and the magicians, singers, comedians, etc. were all very good, too. Dance in the Sky Bar every night after 10 and enjoy your cruise!!

We did the Eclipse in June and had one of the most fun times ever one night in the atrium when the party band played (they are great if it's still Fusion Wave) the dancers danced on the steps and then got into the elevators and danced in them, all while many (it was JAMMED) continued to dance in the atrium - it was so different and so much fun. The production shows are all wonderful and the magicians, singers, comedians, etc. were all very good, too. Dance in the Sky Bar every night after 10 and enjoy your cruise!!

Hi

We are on the Eclipse in 10 days time, can't wait! Can you remember what the show times are please? We have selected 8:45 dining so I guess we would need to go to the early show 7:30ish?

Archived