Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Cruise Reviews of the Week by hexdragon, bambilin, dapelfrey, GeorgicaPond & jn823!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Insulated SportPack-- we hope they enjoy it!

Disney Wonder Last trip to Alaska for the year by hexdragon Well they say traveling is the hardest part of a vacation. Ours was a case in point, luckily all the major hurdles waited until the return trip... Leaving from Vancouver seems like a smart move (no having to briefly stop in Victoria to comply with US regs). However getting to Vancouver was such a pain. Continue reading Last trip to Alaska for the year

Pride of America Pride of America 08/20/11 MAHALO! by bambilin

We sailed on the Pride of America 08/20/11-08/27/11 and we had a GREAT time. I booked this cruise in January of 2009 during a fantastic NCL promo and had plenty of time to read all the horrible reviews. Since cruising is our #1 vacation choice, I know that a cruise is often more what you make of it, so I decided to be my own judge. Continue reading Pride of America 08/20/11 MAHALO!

Celebrity Summit A Few Hiccups, But Still a Great Cruise! by dapelfrey

This was the fourth Celebrity cruise my wife and I have been on, and our fifth overall, having taken a 25th anniversary cruise on HAL Eurodam. We have been on the Summit before as well as the Millennium and the Eclipse. Any time we have concerns during our travels, we have no problem speaking up, but we refuse to let unexpected situations that inevitably arise ruin our vacation. Continue reading A Few Hiccups, But Still a Great Cruise!

Seabourn Odyssey Good, but not as good as Silversea by GeorgicaPond

The Odyssey was an excellent experience in many ways: comfortable and attractively decorated rooms, lovely bathrooms, mostly excellent common facilities, some very good service, and a good itinerary. However, there were numerous shortcomings that, when stacked against the Silversea experience, left Seabourn in second place. Continue reading Good, but not as good as Silversea

Norwegian Gem Cruise to Bermuda by jn823 I was on the August 28/29 cruise to Bermuda out of NYC on the Norwegian Gem. We were supposed to heave on the 28th, but Hurricane Irene delayed our departure by one day. Armed with tons of anti-nausea medication, we happily had smooth sailing the entire trip. I cruised with my husband and 3.5 year old son. Continue reading Cruise to Bermuda

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

sportsbagsmall.jpg

Edited by Admin

Sign in to follow this