Arcadia E186 HELP

TALYBRYN

I have been upgraded to E186 due to cancellation of original cruise.Has anyone got any views on this cabin.It is at rear of ship above prominade deck.Any help would be very welcome.

I personally wouldn't worry too much your only on it for 72 hours, and most of that time will be at port or enjoying the ships facilities or sleeping.

We had E189 a couple of years ago and we really enjoyed our stay.Generous Balcony.Just a couple of very minor moans you will be overlooked from above and the Balcony can get very hot as it tends tobe sheltered from the sea breeze but nothing at all to moan about really and it is really handy for the restaurant.Don't forget to give the Orchid Bar a drink from us its a lovely place to enjoy that pre dinner drink or two or ......!:)

We had E189 a couple of years ago and we really enjoyed our stay.Generous Balcony.Just a couple of very minor moans you will be overlooked from above and the Balcony can get very hot as it tends tobe sheltered from the sea breeze but nothing at all to moan about really and it is really handy for the restaurant.Don't forget to give the Orchid Bar a drink from us its a lovely place to enjoy that pre dinner drink or two or ......!:)

At least you don't get overlooked by the pool deck anymore as they've extended it back. I always. Did think that was a bit grim spending all that cash on an aft overlooked cabin ! Great balcony though :)x

Hi Basil.Cat I am on j113.I am looking forward to this cruise now due to good remarks ref room.I dont mind being overlooked as it will be the ones looking who will be surprised/shocked/repulsed the most when they see me in my boxers.

I shall make sure that we leave it in good condition for you! As I said we stayed in E184 last time and they are partly overlooked, the cabin above does hangover slightly, so if don't want to frightened the neighbours with your boxers, sit at the back of the balcony!!

The only word of warning is if the ship docks before you get up, just make sure you are decent before opening the curtains. I travel with my sister and on our last trip, I had gone up on deck to watch the ship dock early one morning and left her in bed. Unfortunately we moored right up next to a freighter and I'm not sure who was more shocked, her or the crew of the freighter when she opened the curtains in her nightie!!! :D

Archived