CC Help Jenn

Welcome to your new home !

2-2 now.....just mediocre I guess. I was hoping for sooooo much more this year!:(

I think until we make some changes on the coaching staff, mediocre is our future. Not a fan of Joesph - he is far too conservative and is like watching John Fox version 2.0

Cruise sounds nice Lisa -pull the trigger ;p

Almost made it through the entire game but sadly fell asleep sometime in the 3rd. But at least the Leafs won :D

Hope the Hawks have the same success tonight in Ottawa

Looks like we both got off on the right foot!!! I managed to see the OT (all 38 seconds thankfully) Hope that's a good sign...

Lisa when is that cruise out of Galveston?? I wonder if that is why the price is kinda high.. If you do decide to go.. just stay on the ship in Limon.or step off long enough to stretch your legs. big waste of time unless your taking a tour.. I haven't been back to Cozumel in a long time but they say it's gotten alot better ...

Well....it happened! It was predicted.....it was inevitable...!

IT SNOWED!!!:o

Woke up to 1/2" on everything, and 31 degrees. The pattern continues thru most of the week with chances for rain/ snow mix, and highs only reaching the mid to high 40's, with overnight lows in the 20's. In fact, it just started snowing again (7:30 am).

Did I say ughhhhh???:loudcry:

The Broncos stunk yesterday....AGAIN!

3 losses in a row.....doesn't look good Steve! :eek:

Snow!!! 31 degrees!!!! And here we are lookin at another 90 degree day and the possibility of a little hurricane making a quick visit on Wednesday...:rolleyes:

Steve is probably still trying to get some sleep after the Leafs game last nite...Quite a game.. Looks like i might have to get used to alot of OT's this year!!! It was fun watching Toews and Mathews going at each other all night tho.. Good hockey...

Speaking of hurricane Michael, my best friend is in PANAMA CITY right now! And high tailing it outa there early! Her and her hubby went to their 2nd home in Spring Hill last Wednesday, then drove up to spend a week in Panama City, meeting up with lots of members of both families. Needless to say, they are all leaving early....or trying to leave early :confused: I think Joanne and her hubby are headed back to Spring Hill to ride it out.

The Broncos stunk yesterday....AGAIN!

3 losses in a row.....doesn't look good Steve! :eek:

Yes, yes they did and no it doesn't look good. Things need to change quickly or we are staring at another 5-11 year

Steve is probably still trying to get some sleep after the Leafs game last nite...Quite a game.. Looks like i might have to get used to alot of OT's this year!!! It was fun watching Toews and Mathews going at each other all night tho.. Good hockey...

Quite the defensive battle on Sunday lol. Was a fun game but they need to tighten things up on the back end. Babcock will see to that I think.

Hhhmmmnnn..... looks like a revamp on CC's part! Took me a little while to figure out how to get to the last page we were on (169)..... then had to "sign in" in order to post. 

BRONCOS SUCK! Where's the "emoticons" to emphasize my displeasure with them??? Did I mention I sometimes hate change!??? Lolol......

After a gorgeous week of Indian Summer, our temps plummeted, it snowed, and was 6 degrees last night! All our gorgeous aspens turned ugly brown....ughhh, Winter is on the way. 🎃

Just found about 300 new emojis! Lolol

Oh.......and WELCOME CANADA to the cannabis culture!

Don't know if that'll be good for your country or not though!

Us Coloradans are now very used to it, but........,ALL SORTS of added problems, like homeless populations moving here, more traffic, more crime, more blah, blah, blah. 

Good luck!,

13 hours ago, Foo7595 said:

BRONCOS SUCK! Where's the "emoticons" to emphasize my displeasure with them??? Did I mention I sometimes hate change!??? Lolol......

I would think if they lose tomorrow at Arizona it will be goodbye VJ and Joe Woods.  Also, might see Keenum hit the bench and see what Kelly has to offer.  At least my Leafs are playing well so I have that to fall back on :classic_biggrin:

11 hours ago, Foo7595 said:

Oh.......and WELCOME CANADA to the cannabis culture!

I am not sure what will happen, but it will be interesting to watch.

Might invest in snack food companies though for the near future :classic_tongue:

Is that what that "haze" is I'm seeing when i look north???  I wasn't sure..  Glad the boards are finally back.. and I also had to look a bit to see where we were... 

So much has changed in the last week... Bears lose---- Bronco's lose---- hawks still playing alot of ot games--- Leafs are still in first... it's still snowing in Colorado.... and it's still hot as hell down here!!!!!:classic_blush:   Oh yea-- and belated Happy Anniversary!!!!  It's great to know she hasn't killed you for the insurance yet!!!!

On 10/17/2018 at 12:04 PM, soccrguy said:

Oh yea-- and belated Happy Anniversary!!!!  It's great to know she hasn't killed you for the insurance yet!!!!

I am as surprised as anyone lol.

Good to see the Blackhawks get Crawford back but wow, did they hang him out to dry last night with turnovers.  Leafs couldn't get anything going against Pittsburgh but can't win them all.

The Broncos, well... they righted things for one week the real test is after the bye against KC on the road

4 weeks today we will be waking up in Jamaica :classic_biggrin:

I only got to see highlights of the Hawks game.. nice way to welcome Crawford back. and against Arizona!!!  We still got a ways to go on defense.. Watched a little of the Bronco's game..I figured 2-4 against 1-5--- someones gonna get blasted...I'd love to see the ratings for that game...  Sunday, if Mack is still out.. Brady should have a field days with the Bears....

And our Leafs still are looking good even tho they lost...

Edited by soccrguy

YAHOOOOOOOO........ a win finally for the Broncos! And decisive at that! Totally agree that the upcoming KC game will be the deciding factor whether or not they're on the road to recovery.