Dine out Lauderdale

Jkcyoung

For anyone that is cruising out of Ft Lauderdale there is a restaurant promotion going on Oct 1-Nov 10. Three course meal at a list of restaurants for $35pp. Google ft lauderdale restaurant week to find the list of restaurants. This is a great deal! Last year we went to Shulas on the beach (DH and I were in FLL for our anniversary) and the price of the filet on the regular menu was priced almost as much as we paid for the three course meal. Hope this helps somebody out! We will have the little ones with us this year so we most likely won't take advantage, but my parents are flying in 2 days pre cruise so they are picking a restaurant for the night before we come in.

For anyone that is cruising out of Ft Lauderdale there is a restaurant promotion going on Oct 1-Nov 10. Three course meal at a list of restaurants for $35pp. Google ft lauderdale restaurant week to find the list of restaurants. This is a great deal! Last year we went to Shulas on the beach (DH and I were in FLL for our anniversary) and the price of the filet on the regular menu was priced almost as much as we paid for the three course meal. Hope this helps somebody out! We will have the little ones with us this year so we most likely won't take advantage, but my parents are flying in 2 days pre cruise so they are picking a restaurant for the night before we come in.

I don't think $35/pp is such a great deal, but perhaps if you live in NJ it is. Demographics comes into play here?

I do this every year when I travel on business. Great deal. This year I'm hitting Johnny Vs (4 courses instead of usual 3) and Market 17. I may be able to get in a third and am hearing good spin on the Grateful Palate and since their typical prices are very expensive, just might be a great deal.

Pia 1913...the restaurants participating in Dine Out are generally the up scale restaurants in the area, where dining on the regular menu can run you $70+ pp. You typically get 3 or 4 courses, starter/salad, entree (with accompaniments), dessert. Some items are off the regular menu others are special for the event. Drinks are extra. Some places include tip other don't. Well worth it.

Good lord where do you live that $35 price fix isn't a good deal?

http://www.sunny.org/dineout/

A lot of those restaurants listed can be pricey! Thanks for the tip JKC!

I do this every year when I travel on business. Great deal. This year I'm hitting Johnny Vs (4 courses instead of usual 3) and Market 17. I may be able to get in a third and am hearing good spin on the Grateful Palate and since their typical prices are very expensive, just might be a great deal.

Pia 1913...the restaurants participating in Dine Out are generally the up scale restaurants in the area, where dining on the regular menu can run you $70+ pp. You typically get 3 or 4 courses, starter/salad, entree (with accompaniments), dessert. Some items are off the regular menu others are special for the event. Drinks are extra. Some places include tip other don't. Well worth it.

I guess you realize I'm not a "fine" diner. My food repetoire is miniscule and I eat; not dine.

Thanks for posting the link, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to. I agree that at some restaurants $35 pp is not a deal, but the types of restaurants that participate in this promotion can be very pricey. And yes in NJ we have inexpensive restaurants too! I have 3 little boys so our usual dining out does not consist of "fine dining". We thought is was a great money saver last year because we intended on going to a special dinner for our anniversary and just wanted to pass along the info for anyone that was interested:)

$35pp iss quite pricey!! What is the regular price???? You can get an excellent dinner for two at Bravos on 17th street for $35. Of course that does not include drinks or tip!!

Bravos is not considered fine dining. It is more like a neighborhood weeknight restaurant. The Dine Out restaurants have fine dining with gourmet chefs.

Archived