Scariest thing just happened

twinsmom2001

I used a PVP to book our cruise. She just called me and said she thinks she booked us on the wrong ship. My heart sunk for a minute, and then she said she was sorry we are on the right ship.

I book our cruises myself. Since I am retired guess i'm the vac director. Book the flight to don't trust anyone but myself. It may take a little time to reserch but well worth the time and effort. Glade it worked out for you.:)

Why the big deal, it would have be caught early enough. When we have ever booked a trip, even with just a down payment we get all the ship information emailed to us. I then check it to make sure its the correct info.... :p

On time I book a wrong weekend and realized it an hour later, then just called my PVP back and corrected... No big deal. :p

The cruise is 7 months away.

Even if they did book the wrong ship you can always just cancel and rebook the correct ship.

I don't see the big deal..

Well if it was booked through Early Saver wouldnt that have caused issues with cancelling?

The PVP sounds a little like a dingbat. She THINKS she booked the WRONG DANG SHIP (w/o being 100% sure before calling)? Did she not send you an email confirmation which noted the correct ship? And then she decides... oh yeah I did book you on the right ship?

I thought you were going to say it was some kind of really late April Fools Joke.

Well if it was booked through Early Saver wouldnt that have caused issues with cancelling?

When we booked a cruise under ES with a PVP , she booked us into the wrong cabin. As soon as the email confirmation came in, we noticed the error, called her back and she corrected it right away. We were not charged for the change. As long as you notice it right away, there should be no problems.

I book our cruises myself. Since I am retired guess i'm the vac director. Book the flight to don't trust anyone but myself. It may take a little time to reserch but well worth the time and effort. Glade it worked out for you.:)

I couldn't help but chuckle reading this.

When my husband and I got married, we decided to fly to San Francisco and elope. I booked a Priceline package online for a holiday weekend and never noticed that Priceline had included the following weekend dates in their options and I ended up buying for the wrong dates!

Now, I am working with a PVP for our first cruise. I guess I can use the second set of eyes on this. :cool: :D

Archived