Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Member Reviews of the Week by kimgstl, srizzuto, BudinFla, ahimsa & airlink diva!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Lanyard with Badge Holder -- we hope they enjoy it!

Oasis of the Seas Oasis - Amazing Ship but Missed the Boat On Few Areas by kimgstl

Sailed 9-10-11 / 7 days Eastern Caribbean on the Oasis / Balcony Cabin 6612. This was my 19th cruise and I have sailed many RCCL ships. This ship is amazing and has so much to offer! We literally couldn’t get it all done in just 7 days. We saw most of the shows, did most of the activities and overall thought it was a good cruise. Exceptional service by EVERY team member!! Continue reading Oasis - Amazing Ship but Missed the Boat On Few Areas

Norwegian Spirit Worst ever cruise experience 9/4-9/11 by srizzuto

This was a last minute booking, hubby decided we should go on a cruise for my bday. L.A. was sold out, Alaska was too cold, but New Orleans was promising and there was one to Belize and Roatan, yay! So we fly to Nola, get a hotel Sat. night for Sunday departure. We have been in CA a long time but are originally from LA, so we know and enjoy Nola. Continue reading Worst ever cruise experience 9/4-9/11

Ruby Princess One of the best ever by BudinFla

I have been on probably 30 cruises on heaven knows how many lines and this was one of the best ever. Embarkation-- Got on board the Ruby in Venice. Since we were spending the night in Venice, embarkation was spread out over the whole day and was as painless as it could possibly be. We arrived by water taxi and our bags were off loaded and we were told to just leave them there and we would see them again on board. Continue reading One of the best ever

Marina The Bar Is Raised by ahimsa

We sailed on the Treasures of the Continent 12-day cruise embarking and returning to Dover (London) on July 29-August 10. Ports were: Amsterdam, Zeebrugge, Le Havre/Honfleur, Guernsey Island, St. Malo, La Rochelle, Le Verdon and Santander. Two ports were omitted due to seas and weather, those being Concarneau and St. Jean de Luz/Biarritz. The cruise was to celebrate a special birthday and it was a magnificent way to do so. Continue reading The Bar Is Raised as Silversea

Carnival Dream Cruising on the Dream by airlink diva I was on the August 28/29 cruise to Bermuda out of NYC on the BACKGROUND INFO-This is my 5th cruise with Carnival and my 11th overall. I selected this sailing for three reasons. The first was I wanted to sail on Carnival's newest ship, the second was it was a birthday gift for me and the last was due to a water flood issue on the Triumph last year, Carnival offered a great discount rate on my next sailing. I was going to sail with a friend,but due to issues at home, she had to cancel and I end up alone. Continue reading Cruising on the Dream

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin