Help..... ES vs. Past Guest Sale ???

QTPieRye

Help!!! I booked ES rate and now the Past Guest Sale price is the same as the ES price that I booked. With the past guest sale, I get a free upgrade from upper deck to verandah for the same price as I paid for my ES?

I don't necesarrily want to give up my cabin 6448 because of the extended balcony at regular balcony price.... but I am wondering if I should be sending in my ES form to get a credit for anything... not sure what, but just thought I'd ask before the sale ends!!!

THANKS.

Help!!! I booked ES rate and now the Past Guest Sale price is the same as the ES price that I booked. With the past guest sale, I get a free upgrade from upper deck to verandah for the same price as I paid for my ES?

I don't necesarrily want to give up my cabin 6448 because of the extended balcony at regular balcony price.... but I am wondering if I should be sending in my ES form to get a credit for anything... not sure what, but just thought I'd ask before the sale ends!!!

THANKS.

If the price is the same and you dont want the upgrade I dont see where u can get anything.

Id still submit since there seems to be no rhyme or reason to ccls approval or rejections.

All they can say is no and you are still no worse off.

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

If the price is exactly the same and you dont want the upgrade, then I too dont know anything that you could submit the form for.

Are there are lower categories with a free upgrade to your category??

Firefly... I can always count on you for info!!! I didn't think about checking to see what might be upgraded to an 8A... I guess an OV 6C? Hmmmm let me check :)

Firefly... I can always count on you for info!!! I didn't think about checking to see what might be upgraded to an 8A... I guess an OV 6C? Hmmmm let me check :)

I didnt realize you were in a 8A, yep, no upgrades to the lowest within the category, well rats.

Looks like nothing upgrades to an 8A :) I guess the only thing I might potentially be able to do is give up my cabin and move up to the Verandah..... we would rather stay on the upper deck in our extended aft 6448 :)

Unfotunately ccl only upgrades within a category.

I have never seen them upgrade to the next level up, ie:ov to balcony.

Bill

Archived