Is it Live or is it Memorex?- Allure of the Seas Review September 18-25 with Pics!

nenner1

Thank you so much for reading! Our 3 year old have been on 4 cruises now so we are used to cruising with a little one, but each time sure does bring unique challenges. This cruise was no different. I will have a lot of info about the clubs, the pool deck, excursions with the little one, meltdowns, places to avoid like the plague, the kid magnet spots and so much more! i hope you find it helpful! Stay tuned! :)

Awesome definitely looking forward to it!

This review is amazing! Rita's Fiesta looks so fun!

Rita's Fiesta was fun! I'm so glad we decided to do it on the first night as it was a fun way to get started. I thought the food was pretty good. Fajitas could have had a little more flavor, but i really enjoyed the appetizers. They do not make weak drinks either. :cool: I expected since you got 3 drinks for the $20 cover that they'd be weak, but like Jen said they weren't!;) I was glad they let us bring the bottles of beer to go. I enjoyed those later in the cruise. The kids each got to have a can of soda to enjoy later on. I kind of wish I'd known this beforehand. I was rushing the kids through their drinks so they could get all three in. I think Jen would've stopped at one too. Then there would've been more drinks to enjoy at our leisure. Hopefully this information helps someone else later on. :)

Another great update Jen!

Ron

Lovin your review, Jen! Still laughing at the bathroom trash can miss ;).

I'm going on Allure again in February - this time we are taking our kids. They will be 12, 8 and 3 - can't wait! Looking forward to reading about your experience with AO an other kid activities.

Thx again for taking the time and effort to post. :)

Do you need to pre-register online for Adventure Ocean? Where online did you go to do that?

Love the review, looking forward to hearing the rest!

Laurie

I think Jen got mixed up with our Disney Cruises on this one. :o I was the one who handled the on-line check in and I'm pretty sure we didn't have a pre-register opportunity for the kid's club on-line. They do have sports waivers for flowrider, zip-line, rock wall climbing and ice skating and I did those for the kids. This is probably where Jen got confused. :confused:

Ron

The suspense is killing me. I want more! Can't wait to read the next installment.

Can't wait for the next installment!!! I have been checking this thread since I woke up!!! Come on....we are dying.

Sorry guys Jen works nights and has to get her rest in the mornings. She promised me she would update this afternoon. ;) I know she is very happy that she has so many of you enjoying her report.

Ron