I tried to do a search but

mafiadon

everytime I try it won't let me, says I am not a member of any forum. No matter what I try is anyone else having this problem. I wanted to know how to tip in the Specialty Resturant on the Valor do you use cash or put it on your sail and sign. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Linda

everytime I try it won't let me, says I am not a member of any forum. No matter what I try is anyone else have this problem. I wanted to as how to tip in the Specialty Resturant on the Valor do you use cash or put it on your sail and sign. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Linda

According to Carnival, the gratuity is included in the cost of the supper club.

I use it about a dozen times a day and have never had any problems... there is a sticky at the top of the page that might help??? good luck.

They will bring your S&S clip that has your $25pp charge on it, you can add the tip on there...

In the advanced view, did you choose a forum to search. The default is any forums that you are *subscribed* to. If you aren't subscribed to any forums, it won't find anything. You can scroll down and choose the Carnival forum.

Hope this helps.

In the advanced view, did you choose a forum to search. The default is any forums that you are *subscribed* to. If you aren't subscribed to any forums, it won't find anything. You can scroll down and choose the Carnival forum.

Hope this helps.

I had a bit of trouble figuring this out too. It's not intuitive because the yellow bar makes it looks like 2 different options.

everytime I try it won't let me, says I am not a member of any forum. No matter what I try is anyone else having this problem. I wanted to know how to tip in the Specialty Resturant on the Valor do you use cash or put it on your sail and sign. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Linda

Linda, Scroll down to select forum and put in Carnival or the one you thinkg it will be in. If you would like to check in more than one just use control key to pick more than one.

Michelle

The search page defaults to searching subscribed forums check the forums to search pulldown on the right side of the page.

The tip is included in the 25.00 per person charge. You certainly my tip more if you choose, however in September of 2003 on the Costa Mediterranea , our waiter politely refused to take the extra tip. Honest! Never had that to happen before anywhere. That was our fourth Costa

cruise and his response when I had already added the extra tip to the sign and sail was, "Sir...I am marking through this additional graturity. It has been my pleasure to serve you as a returning guest!" I could not believe my ears. Carnivel..which I'm sure you know now owns Costa..could learn some lessons in the returning guest program from Costa. But then, Costa has learned some good things from Carnival as well!

Archived