Did online check-in, some discrepancies

Tetra

I'm wondering if any of this warrants a call to RCCL, or if it's not a big deal.

1. On my SetSail Pass, my middle name is not used. It is on my passport, I didn't use it when I made the reservation. I entered it when I did online check-in. Will I have problems because the middle name is not on the SetSail Pass?

2. In the Guest Ticket Booklet, on the Cruise Summary page, there's a dinner seating time listed. It's the one I chose when I made the reservation, but I changed to MTD last month. My Pre-Cruise Planner correctly shows me as being on MTD.

3. Also on the Cruise Summary page, it says "Prepaid Gratuities: No". I paid my gratuities when I switched to MTD, and the Payments page in the Pre-Cruise Planner shows that the payment was made.

4. I added the soda package; that doesn't show up in the Guest Ticket booklet either. It's there, with the payment, in the Pre-Cruise Planner.

I'm going to print out the pages with the correct info from the Pre-Cruise Planner and take them along, but do you think I should call and get these items corrected?

For #1 - Don't worry. I don't use my middle name on my documents but it is on my passport.

The rest could be because they haven't updated the information in their system. Sounds like a good plan just to print out the changes just in case.

Archived