Website rates not showing

jtdlmc

When you check the website rates are you getting all rates showing? I am only getting Early Saver and Fun Select - no past guest or guarantee rates. I've tried many different sailings - I've tried logging in and not logging in - I've tried private browser - I've tried using a different web browser. A couple of weeks ago I was getting all 4 rates. Just wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem???

When you check the website rates are you getting all rates showing? I am only getting Early Saver and Fun Select - no past guest or guarantee rates. I've tried many different sailings - I've tried logging in and not logging in - I've tried private browser - I've tried using a different web browser. A couple of weeks ago I was getting all 4 rates. Just wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem???

Probably the only rates they are running at the time.

I've checked about 20 different sailings between this month and April 2013 just to see if I can find one that lists more than the Early Saver and Fun Saver rates to no avail.

Just checked out a couple of my cruises on Carnival site and showing Fun Select, Senior rate and Resident rates.

A strange glitch I've found is that for my 12/2/11 cruise, if I check my state the resident rate does NOT appear, yet if I uncheck it~ it pops up! But it has always appeared on the fareviewer when checking for ES drops~ Carnival's IT department sucks!!

Well, I've checked a few more sailings and I get no past guest or guarantee rates (they assign the cabin close to sail date) - maybe they just aren't offering as many anymore? I know whenever I had looked up cruises before, even 12+ months in advance, they at least always showed the guarantee rate. I had called a few weeks ago about a sailing 18 months out and I was quoted a past guest rate from the PVC that was not listed on the website so maybe they are doing it so we have to call a PVC???

Archived