Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

What a great pic! You all look so nice!:)

Finally got all my pictures done from our Oasis cruise at the beginning of December. My DH and I along with our DS & DDIL were celebrating birthdays. My sister & her hubby also joined us. This is from the 1st. formal night. I'm wearing a gown that sweet Marie sent to me. Enjoy! :)

OasisFormalGroupShot_zps8a931893.jpg

Thanks, Ladies for the nice compliments. I must admit that I felt very "elegant" in Marie's gown!

Lisa, we LOVED Oasis and we actually sailed on her twice, so far! It is a BIG ship but very easy to get around and sometimes you don't realize your on a ship. The adults only pool is great, but so are all the other pools. Make sure you are on the Promenade on the 1st. formal night, it's amazing! I actually did the zipline on the ship, it was scary, but I'm glad I did it. Just make sure you sign all your waivers before you go, even if your not sure you'll be doing any of the activities, saves lots of time! I'm sure you'll love it & be truely amazed at the size of the ship. Enjoy! Hope this helped alittle. :) If you have any other questions, let me know.

I think I have my wardrobe pretty much set. I know I may pick up a few things before we cruise in March, though.

Yes, I know, I have way too much love for Maxi dresses. They are all I wear all summer long here in Texas!

Wow. Can you come to my house and plan/pack my outfits for me?

IrishLassie - which one are you?

I'm in the Pink gown which I received from another CC member (Marie). My sister & her DH are in the middle & my DS & DDIL are on the other side.

I thought so but I'm on my phone so avatars are so little I couldn't be sure. (And I guess the fact she is your sister could be the reason too).

I love the dress. It fits you so nice and a great color on you. I love the middle one too. Not that your DDILs isnt beautiful too I just can't see as much detail with the black.

Mine is the same way. I linked the stock photo because it shows more detail being purple than the photos I have of me in the black dress.

Edited by 1kaper

I knew I should have never said I was done....I picked up two more pairs of shoes today!

It's always a cue to go out and buy more.

I've just discovered maxi dresses in heat are brilliant.

Edited by Pushka

Do you all use maxi dresses for formal nights or just casual?

My maxis are all somewhat casual so I would wear them on non formal nights. I think it depends on the style, fabric and the colors on whether you can wear it for formal night. Accessories can also make a difference in the overall look.

Do you all use maxi dresses for formal nights or just casual?

I think it depends on the dress. Style, color, etc. Many maxi are

more casual but I have one that is black and white and I have worn

it on a formal night and felt very comfortable in it....dressed up enough

but not "over the top"....it is not what I consider a "formal" but it

works well for me:)

I think I have my wardrobe pretty much set. I know I may pick up a few things before we cruise in March, though.

Yes, I know, I have way too much love for Maxi dresses. They are all I wear all summer long here in Texas!

2cpn.jpg

--------------

love it all !! :):):)

Finally got all my pictures done from our Oasis cruise at the beginning of December. My DH and I along with our DS & DDIL were celebrating birthdays. My sister & her hubby also joined us. This is from the 1st. formal night. I'm wearing a gown that sweet Marie sent to me. Enjoy! :)

OasisFormalGroupShot_zps8a931893.jpg

Great picture!

Kim

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just got this dress on ebay, and am hoping it fits and looks great. Something a little different. It's Papell for Dress Barn, 100% silk.

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/magandab/papell_zpsea1f473c.jpg

Also got this one from the same seller, Ralph Lauren, also silk. Not a cruise dress, I don't think, but I love it!

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/magandab/RLdress_zps70465d18.jpg

I used to be able to copy and paste the actual photos into my posts, but now just get the link. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I still don't know how to post a picture but I am determined to learn when I get back from my cruise. sorry I couldn't help but I love your new dresses.

Amy, I really like the handkerchief hem dress! I think you could wear the other dress for casual time on a cruise..why not??:)Hope they work out for you!

Michelle...btw I don't know what your doing wrong..we can still click on the link to see the dresses..I'm lucky I can do the basics:)

I just got this dress on ebay, and am hoping it fits and looks great. Something a little different. It's Papell for Dress Barn, 100% silk.

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/magandab/papell_zpsea1f473c.jpg

Also got this one from the same seller, Ralph Lauren, also silk. Not a cruise dress, I don't think, but I love it!

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/magandab/RLdress_zps70465d18.jpg

I used to be able to copy and paste the actual photos into my posts, but now just get the link. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Are you clicking on the IMG link along side of your picture on Photobucket? It should say "copy" when you click (sometimes you have to do it several times, not sure why) but you will see the word "copy" then you can just paste into your msg. on here. Hope this helps.