What port schedule do I believe???

Jkcyoung

We are sailing Carnival Destiny on 11/10. According to Carnival we will be in Cozumel from 8am to 10pm. It was noted on our roll call that someone found on another site conflicting times. I did some research and on the Puerta Maya port website it has us from 1400-2300 local time???:eek: this is our only port being a quick 4 night cruise and we were planning on doing an AI beach day at Mr Sanchos. This will really stink if the later is true! How do I find out which is correct?

We're on the same ship as you and I called my PVP yesterday. According to him the ship will be in port from 8am to 10pm. This is the only ship in 2011 that has this type of schedule as it's not stopping in Key West, only in Cozumel. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply. I emailed Carnival and they didn't get back to me:rolleyes: so I called and the lady I spoke to assured me that I should go by their ship itinerary. I went back on the Puerta Maya page and saw that they had a contact section, so I emailed them. They got back to me right away that they would look into the discrepancy, but have not heard more than that. I am the "planner" for our cruise and it is my family of 5, my sister, parents and in-laws. We are planning on going to Mr Sanchos AI and want to put a deposit down ahead of time but if the port is shortened we would change our plans. Thanks again for your reply and I will update if I hear anything else! It is getting closer...can't wait!!!

• 2 weeks later...
E-mail carnival with your booking # and ask- or call

Check your ship here-hold mouse over ship for time

http://cruisett.com/ports.php?PortID=155&date=39

It only shows your ship in coz once for november-on the 26th??

I just checked the above site you linked and found many discrepancies. i'm wouldn't trust it. jmo

No worries:) I sent an e-mail to the address provided on the Puerta Maya port website a while back and the general manager of the port eventually messaged me back that the time had been posted incorrectly and that is now fixed. If you go in the site now it correctly matches up with the Carnival itinerary(with time zone differences). The fact that both Carnival and the port have the same times listed is good enough for me!;)

Archived