Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Member Reviews of the Week by thepoint, cheshrgato, jaybell, rubysue & EndersMom!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Insulated SportPack -- we hope they enjoy it!

Amalegro AmaLegro Great Cruise by thepoint

We began our vacation by flying into Luxembourg and spending two nights in the Novotel Luxembourg Centre. The hotel was very clean and conveniently located to the city center. It was an easy 10 to 15 minute walk to get to the historic center. There are plenty of shops and restaurants, especially outdoor cafes. Continue reading AmaLegro Great Cruise

Disney Wonder Disney Wonder - Mexican Riviera - With a three year old by cheshrgato

We just got back from the cruise, and we enjoyed it so much we talked about scheduling the next cruise while on the ship. The main positive about the Disney cruise was the staff. Every single "cast member" was exemplary. The person in charge of our stateroom was always available (he may live in the hallway...) and constantly provided fresh towels (including towel monkeys with chocolate doubloon eyes), advice, and endless kindness to our barely manageable three year old. Continue reading Disney Wonder - Mexican Riviera - With a three year old

Zuiderdam Alaska! The Land of Majestic Beauty by jaybell

My husband’s and my Alaskan Inside Passage cruise adventure actually began with four nights, three days on VIA Rail Canada from Toronto to Vancouver with two friends, British ex-pats who live in Canada. We flew from New York City to Toronto on Tuesday afternoon, had dinner with our friends, boarded the train and departed from Toronto at 10 pm. The rail trip was filled with gorgeous scenery, interesting people, delicious food and a lot of fun. Continue reading Alaska! The Land of Majestic Beauty

Marina Marina sets a new standard for premium cruising by rubysue

Introduction: We are veteran cruisers and travelers, having taken 19 cruises on a variety of cruise lines over 30 years, including Disney, Oceania, RCI, Princess, Cunard and Holland America. We are in our mid-fifties, with no children. In recent years, I have had some disabilities due to arthritis, requiring the use of a cane or a travel wheelchair. Our cruise on Marina that embarked in Venice on September 7 is our second on OCL. Continue reading Marina sets a new standard for premium cruising

Norwegian Pearl You are responsible for your own fun by EndersMom

We got an upgrade fairy call and went from 2 adjoining balcony rooms to one 2 bedroom balcony suite. This being my first cruise, I have now been spoiled for life. A suite is the only way to go. Our butler Aries and cabin steward Eliza were fantastic and always smiling. They were attentive - keeping the mini fridge stocked with low fat milk (for me), bringing fruits and berries every morning and chocolate and canepes every evening. Continue reading You are responsible for your own fun

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin

Sign in to follow this