Hot chocolate 24/7

Topo Gigio

Is this a new thing on Carnival? I had it last week on the Glory and it was beyond awesome. Just a bit too sweet but if you throw a bit of hot water it's really delicious and good quality. Btw this is a special machine serving hot chocolate between the juice and coffee machine.

What I also noticed is that the oj isn't watered down like in the past. You get good (strong) oj in the morning.

Hot chocolate Is my husbands favorite. I swear he drinks about 8 cups a day. He too wants a

Machine at home. I tried to

Convince him that all he needs to

Do is heat a cup of water in the microwave and add a pack of

Hot chocolate mix but he wont do that.

We LOVE their hot chocolate. A lot of times we will go get a cup, walk along the Lido or Verandah deck sipping it and watching the waves before we go back to our room for the night..... if we have a balcony we will carry it back to our room and drink it on our balcony! It is soooo good! After our first cruise DH and I bought every hot chocolate we could find at the stores to see if we could find one that was close to it... Swiss Miss doesn't cut it for us now! :D

Archived