Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Member Reviews of the Week by cruise pup, funcruzer1, kroop, lenflady & nenasmum!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Insulated SportPack -- we hope they enjoy it!

Norwegian Pearl Terrific cruise despite no Saint John stop by cruise pup

Had a terrific time. This was my 2nd time on the Jewel (first was the Dover-NYC t/a in 9/09). And the ship still looks great and has to have the friendliest crew at sea. Forget any negative remarks you've read about service being bad due to Freestyle cruising. The staff works their tails off and are as friendly as can be. Continue reading Terrific cruise despite no Saint John stop

Statendam Exceeded our Expectations by funcruzer1

We booked this cruise tour only a month ahead of time and did not have a lot of choices so started out a little worried about that. We have cruised several times but not with Holland America and after reading several on line reviews of the Statendam we thought we were booked on a rust bucket with poor service, no ventilation, poor food , etc... Continue reading Exceeded our Expectations

Carnival Sensation Don't be confused by other reviews... by kroop

This was my 14 cruise (7th with Carnival), and my fiance's 3rd (2nd with Carnival). It was his 30th birthday cruise, and we traveled with his sister and her husband as well. It was their 3rd cruise too, first with Carnival. My other 7 cruises were w RCCL. I love both lines. I don't have a preference. Carnival and RCCL are both great vacations! Continue reading Don't be confused by other reviews...

Allure of the Seas It will be hard to go back to a regular sized ship! by lenflady

I just returned home yesterday from a 7-night spectacular on the Allure of the Seas. First let me give some pointers before going into my review: 1) If you didn't lock your suitcase for air travel as TSA requires, lock it with a combination lock before leaving it with the ship for delivery to your cabin. Continue reading It will be hard to go back to a regular sized ship!

Disney Magic Disney - Overpriced and Underwhelmed by nenasmum

We took this cruise as a 3 generation family group as part of a long vacation that had already included a Carnival Cruise to Alaska and a brilliant cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. As the Disney cruise was substantially more expensive than the other 2 we had high expectations of the added value extras we could anticipate on this voyage. What a disappointment!!! Continue reading Disney - Overpriced and Underwhelmed

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin

Sign in to follow this