Liberty (Conquest class) L-shaped rooms

jtdlmc

I'm not getting any replies on the cabin selection board. I've searched and searched and found one person that has been in one of these cabins and would like other opinions. Is there anyone else out there who has been in one of these cabins (6442, 6450, 6473, 6481, 7434, 7439)?

I have 7434 booked for my cruise on the Conquest in two weeks. I booked it after visiting the same cabin on the opposite side of the ship last year during a cabin crawl.

I was surprised that the cabin, despite the odd shape, was still quite roomy. It only lacks the sofa that is common in other balcony cabins but makes up for it with a great balcony! It's twice the size of a standard one and we really enjoy our time out there.

:)

I'm not getting any replies on the cabin selection board. I've searched and searched and found one person that has been in one of these cabins and would like other opinions. Is there anyone else out there who has been in one of these cabins (6442, 6450, 6473, 6481, 7434, 7439)?

You can see quite a few of these cabins at cruiselinerooms DOT com

Use Conquest as a guide .. same class ship nice pictures.

Thanks Mach. My two kids will be across the hall in an inside and the extra long balcony will come in quite handy for the four of us, but I was concerned with the amount of usable space in the cabin. I plan on booking it today :D

You can see quite a few of these cabins at cruiselinerooms DOT com

Use Conquest as a guide .. same class ship nice pictures.

Thanks! I did check on there and looked under a couple of the ships except, of course, Conquest.

I don't have pictures of 7439, wish I would have thought to snap some pics. We had the aft wrap 7445 & as we were leaving for debarkation, our room steward said we could look at the L-Shape cabin since the others had already left. It's a nice room too I think. We have an L-shape cabin booked on the Magic, can't wait!

We were in 7434 on the Freedom, and absolutely loved it! As a previous poster mentioned, the L-shaped rooms don't have sofas, but they do have quite a bit of usable floor space, plenty of storage, and a large chair. My favorite part is that the bed faces toward the balcony, so you can enjoy the beautiful ocean view while laying in bed! And the extended balcony didn't hurt either - we had a regular chair, a reclining chair, a small table, and room to spare! We've booked another L-shaped room on the Dream for April . . . can't wait!

a large chair? my balcony chair was bigger---lol

http://travel.webshots.com/*****

Many people like it. some people do not.

I for one did not like it.

Mach says its roomy- I found the cabin closing in on me by Wednesday.

IMHO- if they move the clothes closet down a few feet- and move the vanity cabinet down it will feel more opened.

there is a chair in the room but it really could go nowhere except the middle of the only "working" space available. You can not sit in that chair to watch tv.

this is the only workable space in the entire cabin:

2454364660062547426oDmTAo_th.jpg

there is a foot of space at the foot of the bed.

there is a foot of space over by the bathroom- which the door opens to the bed.

The tv is located in the vanity area and you have to sit on the bed and crick your neck to see it.

The hall is wider then a regular cabin- and its all unusable space.

there is a huge area where the door opens which we used for storage of the luggage/dirty clothes etc.

see what I mean about the empty dead space:

2168586410062547426tlCfuY_th.jpg

the balcony only has 2 chairs out there. (I seen some one posted putting the chairs side by side (sideways) and for the life of me I could not fit my chairs out there that way.

2498147650062547426hYwqZI_th.jpg

I missed having a sofa.- when one person was getting ready for dinner the other person needed to go to the balcony-- or get on the bed.

Thanks Mach. My two kids will be across the hall in an inside and the extra long balcony will come in quite handy for the four of us, but I was concerned with the amount of usable space in the cabin. I plan on booking it today :D

It's the same as other cabins... 185 sq ft... just arranged differently!!!

:)

Archived