Drink Coupons

kam2718

So really no benifit to buying them eary for yourself?

Darn Im a tightwad thought i could save some cash...lol

You save the 15% gratuity on the face value of the coupon - so about 82 cents if face value is $5.50. Will have to pay the price difference and 15% gratuity on the difference.

OK, what are drink coupons and is there any benefit to buying them? Thanks.

They are prepaid and include the 15% gratuities that would be additional otherwise. Most importantly they give you a reason to try the absolutely delicious Red Frog Beer!!

They are prepaid and include the 15% gratuities that would be additional otherwise. Most importantly they give you a reason to try the absolutely delicious Red Frog Beer!!

Hey John how is that red frog beer? does it taste moe like a ale? anything has to be better than canned beer...

Hey John how is that red frog beer? does it taste moe like a ale? anything has to be better than canned beer...

Yes "thirsty frog beer" is a heavier darker beer. I had like 5 of them watching the football game in the sports bar.

Knocked me for a loop but I am not a big drinker.

I thought it was pretty good.

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

99.9% sure that Thirsty Frog Red is Bud American Ale. And it would make sense for both companies. So it's not particularly strong or heavy, they probably just give you a big 'ol portion of it.

Actually wanted to see what the Bud American Ale tasted like, so this would be a good opportunity.

I love the Drink Coupons. You can have that foo foo drink put in the smaller hurricane glass for the cost of one coupon and no extra cost. Have done many times and no problem. Yes they are smaller but prepaid for.

was that with the new bar menu since the end of 2010?

I used to use the drink coupons--for that reason you stated. But since the prices went up they are no longer worth it for me. Too much math calculations to do to make sure I am not being ripped off.

Those drinks are now 6.75 plus 15%

7.25 is the fancy frozen drinks-- those are the ones I used to get for 4.95 2 years ago

was that with the new bar menu since the end of 2010?

I used to use the drink coupons--for that reason you stated. But since the prices went up they are no longer worth it for me. Too much math calculations to do to make sure I am not being ripped off.

Those drinks are now 6.75 plus 15%

7.25 is the fancy frozen drinks-- those are the ones I used to get for 4.95 2 years ago

April of 2010 for me on the Dream. Did it many times for Miami Vices.

With the price up a dollar more reason to smugle it on board.:D

So really no benifit to buying them eary for yourself?

Darn Im a tightwad thought i could save some cash...lol

Nope, the only possitive is that you are pretty much prepaying for drinks, like prepaying for tips, but you end up paying the same price in the end.

Archived