Crown & Anchor service

dlz2

We booked a cruise while on a cruise and received onboard credit for the upcoming cruise. Unfortunately, we had to change our dates and as a result, lost our onboard credit. I was speaking to a very nice Royal Caribbean rep today and mentioned the onboard credit. He suggested I speak with Crown and Anchor and see if they could do anything then transferred me directly to them. I spoke with another very nice person and after she spoke to her supervisor, they gave me a credit right on my Visa!! What a surprise. I just wanted to let everyone know how well I was treated and even if they didn't give me a credit since it was our fault for changing dates, we have always been treated very well by Royal Caribbean.

We booked a cruise while on a cruise and received onboard credit for the upcoming cruise. Unfortunately, we had to change our dates and as a result, lost our onboard credit. I was speaking to a very nice Royal Caribbean rep today and mentioned the onboard credit. He suggested I speak with Crown and Anchor and see if they could do anything then transferred me directly to them. I spoke with another very nice person and after she spoke to her supervisor, they gave me a credit right on my Visa!! What a surprise. I just wanted to let everyone know how well I was treated and even if they didn't give me a credit since it was our fault for changing dates, we have always been treated very well by Royal Caribbean.

Changing the sailing date to an on-board booking should not result in a loss of your OBC....you are allowed to change the date and sailing.

You should not had lost your credit to begin with,AS LONG as you kept the same booking number......so keep that in mind for the next time......same booking number,just change the ship and/or date..

Glad they helped you out though!:D

Changing the sailing date to an on-board booking should not result in a loss of your OBC....you are allowed to change the date and sailing.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Have changed on-board bookings several times and have never lost the OBC.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Have changed on-board bookings several times and have never lost the OBC.

Maybe the OP cancelled to rebook...............not knowing she/he didnt have to do that..

Yea...I booked a cruise for thanksgiving last year while on board nav in March last year. Changed it 2 times and also received price drops on the final cruise for November. Kept the same booking number and everytime before I hang up with them I always make sure my obc is on there!...And my savings certificate we got too. If you look at my invoice it says invoice request number of like 9! So in all of these 9 times I have never had my OBC dropped.

Archived