? about lounge chairs on Concierge Class balconies

jakesnana

I have looked at the sketches of the Concierge Class cabins on the M class ships and they show a dining table with 2 dining chairs on the balcony. Is it possible to get 2 lounges instead? Would the concierge be able to make this happen?

There are Sky Suites available for the sailing I am looking at, but they are considerably more money, and the only reason I would want one is to have a lounge chair on the balcony.

Thanks for the help.

I have looked at the sketches of the Concierge Class cabins on the M class ships and they show a dining table with 2 dining chairs on the balcony. Is it possible to get 2 lounges instead? Would the concierge be able to make this happen?

There are Sky Suites available for the sailing I am looking at, but they are considerably more money, and the only reason I would want one is to have a lounge chair on the balcony.

Thanks for the help.

A category C1 balcony should have lounges. Below that level, there's no room.

A category C1 balcony should have lounges. Below that level, there's no room.

When I look at the sketches on the Celebrity website, it lumps all the C class cabins together, at least for the Millineum. Isn't a C3 as large as a C1?

The C1's are the huge aft balconies.

FYI, there is no 'concierge' in Concierge Class--common misconception. Your room steward is the go-to person for requests--but I can't imagine them removing the table and chairs for two lounge chairs--however, you can always ask!

When I look at the sketches on the Celebrity website, it lumps all the C class cabins together, at least for the Millineum. Isn't a C3 as large as a C1?

The cabins are the same size; the balconies aren't. There would not be room for loungers on a C2 or C3 balcony. The C1s already have them. So, if you want loungers, you'll have to book a C1 (if you can get it). They are usually the first cabins to go.

The cabins are the same size; the balconies aren't. There would not be room for loungers on a C2 or C3 balcony. The C1s already have them. So, if you want loungers, you'll have to book a C1 (if you can get it). They are usually the first cabins to go.

Are there no foot stools either? I thought all C cabins had at least those (have never had a concierge class on M class - only S class)

We had a C2 on the Summit and there is barely enough room for the two chairs and the tiny table. Maybe one lounge chair but I can't see two fitting. No footstools either. It was really nice anyway.

Are there no foot stools either? I thought all C cabins had at least those (have never had a concierge class on M class - only S class)

The footstools are part of the S class balcony furniture. Haven't seen them on the M class. One hopes that one of these days the balcony furniture on the M class ships will be upgraded to the S class version. It's already been done in the suites, but our CC cabin last year had not been upgraded--same old balcony furniture.

Archived