LAFFNVEGAS Says Aloha LIVE from the MS Oosterdam

LAFFNVEGAS

Have a wonderful cruise...makes me want to go to Hawaii again from San Diego! Sorry about the fog situation...hoping you get there soon...and thanks for doing this live report..I always enjoy reading them:):):)

Lisa,

We did the Hawaiian cruise on the Zaandam in 2009. It was wonderful but we missed Kauai due to weather. Since the Oosterdam is one of our favorite "dam" ships I think I need

to talk DH into going back.

Hope you have smooth seas and a great cruise....looking forward to your reports.

Bookfinder

Aloha from the Oosterdam. Sher and I have been to the Spa bought our couples package ;) It was great price for 2 weeks of $299 for 2 people. Then Sher went to find Douglas the Hotel Manager. We even found Maybelle the Guest Relations Manager and she tried to track down Douglas. No luck, then to find the Banner still no luck so will go back down then in about 5 minutes

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

The wave was late today - they couldn't find the HM and therefore the banner, the door was locked so they had to go up above the bridge, but 19 people got in on the wave. Here's a link to the photo album on snapfish - sure hope this works - if not please post some info to help me - also, how do I post the "raw" pictures here?

click on "album 10/22/2011"

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/fe/l=en_US/p/Organizer/AlbumID=4825150027/s_c=0/s_ru=FALSE/s_se=FDR/s_reg=reg_main_lite#state=%7B%22pl%22%3A%7B%22uc%22%3A2%2C%22aid%22%3A4825052027%2C%22pid%22%3A200739813027%2C%22vp%22%3A%22s%22%2C%22sb%22%3A5%7D%2C%22ovm%22%3A%7B%22v%22%3A%22s%22%7D%7D

Just posted and tried this link - it works for me, but the pictures aren't very good - I still have the web cam shots so if anyone can provide info on how to get them to look better, please let me know. Tried after closing this thread and coming back - now it wants my account password, so I doubt anyone else can see them - HELP!!!

Aloha, unfortunately we had an occurrence similiar to last year. The Hotel Manager is no where to be found :-( The Guest Relations Manager and myself searched his office for and closet where it is normally kept and could not find it. We ran into the Captain and he too could not locate him so we gave up. But like last year the doors were locked so we could not get out on the balcony over looking the bow on deck 5 so we headed to the area in front of the spa/gym and waved with out the Banner. We had a nice group of 19. Then silly me had my camera with me and forgot to take pictures :(

Still no luggage, I so need to change shoes, I have not worn these boot looking shoes since last winter.

It does feel good to be back on the Oosterdam and have seen several familiar faces.

I will say things seem a bit disorganized and hoping that changes. Well Life Boat Drill will be in about 15 minutes so will sign off.

Signing off from the Beautiful and Elegant MS Oosterdam

The wave was late today - they couldn't find the HM and therefore the banner, the door was locked so they had to go up above the bridge, but 19 people got in on the wave. Here's a link to the photo album on snapfish - sure hope this works - if not please post some info to help me - also, how do I post the "raw" pictures here?

click on "album 10/22/2011"

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/fe/l=en_US/p/Organizer/AlbumID=4825150027/s_c=0/s_ru=FALSE/s_se=FDR/s_reg=reg_main_lite#state=%7B%22pl%22%3A%7B%22uc%22%3A2%2C%22aid%22%3A4825052027%2C%22pid%22%3A200739813027%2C%22vp%22%3A%22s%22%2C%22sb%22%3A5%7D%2C%22ovm%22%3A%7B%22v%22%3A%22s%22%7D%7D

Just posted and tried this link - it works for me, but the pictures aren't very good - I still have the web cam shots so if anyone can provide info on how to get them to look better, please let me know. Tried after closing this thread and coming back - now it wants my account password, so I doubt anyone else can see them - HELP!!!

Barbara thanks so much for capturing the pics To post the pics go to your Snapfish account and just copy and paste to CC. Snapfish acts as a host.

Thanks so much Barbara just so you know it is very hazy here in Sand Diego which is why those web cam pics are not that clear. It is as if some of the fog never left. I got bets we will have fog tonight

Signing off from the Beautiful MS Oosterdam

Archived