Which ship do you think will leave Miami when Breeze arrive?

Topo Gigio

I'm guessing the Valor will move out of Miami, hopefully to San Juan, and that the Victory will move somewhere else for 4 and 5 day cruises. :confused:

I was thinking the same. A ship (Valor or Glory) moving to San Juan and Victory doing sone 4/5 days runs.

I think Glory will be leaving, and doing a Canada itinerary all yr and then Miracle will move to Alaska to replace Spirit

Doubt they will put two ships on the west coast, and to move the Splendor trip back it would have to go around the cape. By contrast, the Miracle could go through the canal.

I thought the Glory was moving to NY? Not sure where I thought I read it...but who knows...and I agree I think the Valor will be leaving miami as well...

Glory is seasonal. She does from May to October the Canada/New England runs out of NY!

I'm guessing the Valor will move out of Miami, hopefully to San Juan, and that the Victory will move somewhere else for 4 and 5 day cruises. :confused:

Having just sailed on Victory, I think that it will stay in San Juan due to the fact that parts of the ship (signage, etc.) have been customized with bi-lingual signs and the crew is bi-lingual. Swapping ships there would require a crew swap as well.

That being said, Victory would be an excellent ship to swap with Splendor on the West Coast. It would allow them to use one ship for both Alaska (Summer) and Mexican Riviera (Fall/Winter/Spring) and bring the capacity more in line with what the current demand is in the Mexican Riviera. Victory has a dome for the aft pool, which would be beneficial for Alaska, while Splendor has an open aft pool, which is only suited for warm weather cruising. Move one of the Conquest class ships from Miami or Fort Lauderdale and replace it with the slightly newer/larger Splendor and give the Conquest class ship to San Juan.

Archived