Cruise Critic Community
Admin

Member Reviews of the Week by Recreation, Cupkayke, bajabob, chargeit2him & Yachtie1!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Insulated SportPack -- we hope they enjoy it!

MSC Poesia MSC Poesia stop whining by Recreation

We booked a Fall Foliage cruise with another couple on the MSC Poesia embarking on October 8, 2011. The embarkation was smooth and efficient and the lunch was just what we needed. We found it refreshing to be among so many different nationalities on board as opposed to Caribbean cruises with whiny parents and their disruptive children. Continue reading MSC Poesia stop whining

Carnival Spirit 12 Nights On The Carnival Spirit by CupKayke

DH & I are in our mid-30s and had previously cruised once with Carnival and Royal Caribbean. We boarded the Carnival Spirit in Vancouver, BC and took a 3-night Cruise to Nowhere aka Repositioning cruise to San Pedro, CA. We stayed no the boat and continued on for the 9-night Mexican Riviera cruise with stops in Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, and Ensenada. Continue reading 12 Nights On The Carnival Spirit

Sapphire Princess Hawaiian Adventure by bajabob

San Pedro embarkation went smoothly as we were a little early but not bad (no special boarding for us). Terminal area was nice, with clean restrooms and waiting area. The Sapphire seemed to be in great shape for her age and about the only complaint I think we had was the construction work going on above the lotus spa for the new "sanctuary" area. Continue reading Hawaiian Adventure

Celebrity Century Celebrity Century not for young by chargeit2him

My husband and I wanted to give our youngest daughter and grandson a trip to Hawaii for their High School graduation. This was a BIG MISTAKE ! We flew to San Diego for departure . Getting on the ship was very slow. The machine to get our cards was broken , it was hot waiting to get on. When we got into our room it was "nice" The cabin attendant was great ! Continue reading Celebrity Century not for young

Norwegian Sky Birthday Cruise with 20 friends - Skip the Pub Crawl! by Yachtie1

I went on this cruise the last weekend of September 2011 with 20 friends to celebrate a BF's 50th Birthday. Having worked in the Private Yacht industry in past as a Chef and Stewardess, I was concerned about what to expect. Overall I really enjoyed the cruise and had a lot of fun with my friends. The staff were great. Continue reading Birthday Cruise with 20 friends - Skip the Pub Crawl!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin