Quick ?

Jean1946

Thanks for the answers adrift@sea and Mary Ellen. Everytime I try to see the deck plans, it kicks me out. I'm happy that we got a great deal after all. We had a balcony when we did the Med cruise in May. Really spoiled me, but I can get more cruising with less money this way.

Congrats on your upgrade,we sail Jan 8th on the zaandam,iv booked a EE Ocean view, Would love to get upgraded to a balcony,,any chance?? when do you think we will hear if we do get a upgrade,? and where do you look online exactly that tell you your room number,?

thanks for any info

Congrats on your upgrade,we sail Jan 8th on the zaandam,iv booked a EE Ocean view, Would love to get upgraded to a balcony,,any chance?? when do you think we will hear if we do get a upgrade,? and where do you look online exactly that tell you your room number,?

thanks for any info

While it could happen it's not overly likely. It's more likely to get upgraded within the category ie ocenaview to a better oceanview.

You now have a far better view and a larger cabin.
On the Eurodam (which I presume the OP is on from her post on a 11/12 E'dam Roll Call) the HH and E are exactly the same size.

Also, OP, to answer your question on that Roll Call: 1126 does not have a tub, just a shower.

thanks for any info

You or your TA (if you used one) could contact HAL and see if there are any available that you like and see if you can buy an upsell. They may let you pay more to get the cabin you want.

Good luck.

On the Eurodam (which I presume the OP is on from her post on a 11/12 E'dam Roll Call) the HH and E are exactly the same size.
So true. I had originally typed 'if on an R or S class ship' but was afraid that would be too confusing and removed it. :o

You or your TA (if you used one) could contact HAL and see if there are any available that you like and see if you can buy an upsell. They may let you pay more to get the cabin you want.

Good luck.

Tried this.my T/A said the ship was full,Dont know if she was just saying this or it is full,I dont like to keep asking as i feel she thinks im a nusiance,She did say that to upgrade from a o/v to a balcony would cost about 2,000 pounds,that seemed very high,or is that what it would cost,

Any ideas?

You can check on the HAL site what the availability looks like. Try 'test' bookings and see what categories show available.

And yes, some of those suite cabins with large verandas do cost many $$ or pounds more. You can play around on the HAL site looking at random cruises and compare the per diem for inside cabin vs. ocean view vs. veranda cabin vs deluxe veranda suite. The prices certainly do range a great deal.

Archived