Xtreme Cave Tubing?

cgast89

Hello,

We are going on our first family cruise 01/01-01/08/12 on Carnival's Legend...has anyone booked with BelizeCruiseExcursions.com?? Looks like they book excursions for all the ports & I was wondering what your thoughts were!

Thanks! Collina ;)

Hello,

We are going on our first family cruise 01/01-01/08/12 on Carnival's Legend...has anyone booked with BelizeCruiseExcursions.com?? Looks like they book excursions for all the ports & I was wondering what your thoughts were!

Thanks! Collina ;)

We used this company, Island Marketing, many times, without a single complaint. First time we used them was in 2002 for Grand Cayman, then again in 2004 when we booked our Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Belize tours. We've cruised almost every year since then, and we check with these guys first to see what tours are available. Their prices are always really good, and they seem to keep offering new tours that are not available on other websites or through the ship.

You should also check out www.caribbeanshoretours.com for some really good priced tours.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We just got back from our cruise and just wanted to let you know that we had a great time cave tubing with belizeexcursions.com. Even though at first I decided to be a butthead and try and go through the cave system not tethered to the group... they were very nice when I changed my mind in the middle and randomly grabbed on to the group. :o

If you have ever gone tubing, you know that tying up to a large group is usually a very bad idea.... wel not here, the guides tie you up and then actually guide you through the cave system... they are out of their tubes most of the time and doing a heck of a lotta work to keep the group flowing right... So when they tie you to the group, don't be like me and go ahead and sit back, relax, and let them do the work... :p

• 2 weeks later...

I agree! Awesome tour group. I've used them several times, and have actually done the "xtreme cave tubing" with them! It was an adventure I'll never forget, Melonie was AMAZING! We were meet promptly, aided (where needed) throughout the cave tubbing and returned back in time for our ship's departure :)

Archived