Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Member Reviews of the Week by cboyle, Jasonusf, lsnhc, ecn81126 & dawalker05!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Insulated SportPack -- we hope they enjoy it!

Coral Princess Volcanoes, Jungles, Waterfalls, and a Canal by cboyle

ABOUT US John and I (Carolyn) are retired Mississippi State University professors in our early sixties, who currently reside in central North Carolina. Both of us are natives of New Orleans and, as such, are interested in good food (and wine!) and good times. Our preferred souvenir is a small regional or national flag. Continue reading Volcanoes, Jungles, Waterfalls, and a Canal

Costa Romantica Costa was every bit as bad as you've read on this board by Jasonusf

We selected this cruise because of the itinerary and our positive experiences with the aforementioned Carnival owned cruise lines. Given Costa is a subsidiary of Carnival, Inc., we felt comfortable booking with what we anticipated was a proven commodity. It is also relevant to note that we expected some cultural differences and perhaps even some service level inconsistencies. Continue reading Costa was every bit as bad as you've read on this board

Vision of the Seas Exceeded Expectations by lsnhc

Unable to resist the almost ridiculously low rates for this voyage and the availablity of very reasonably priced air from NY to Istanbul, my wife and I decided to return to the Mediterranean. Let me state - unequivocally - that this trip met or exceeded all expectations. Continue reading Exceeded Expectations

Carnival Ecstasy Some Great, Some Bad...It May Be Time To Move On... by ecn81126

We are a couple that has been on five cruises with Carnival. We traveled with two other couples. One couple has been on a Carnival cruise with us before, the other couple had never cruised and was celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. We are all in the late 30's to early 50's age range. Continue reading Some Great, Some Bad...It May Be Time To Move On...

Celebrity Summit Great Cruise Experience by dawalker05

This cruise was a repositioning cruise from Bayonne, NJ to San Juan. The cruise made stops in Bermuda, St Thomas and San Juan. I have been on several cruises however I wanted my daughters to experience a cruise. This cruise was inexpensive and shorter. It worked out but another port would have been nice. Continue reading Great Cruise Experience

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin

Sign in to follow this