DESTINY...anything I should know?

Jkcyoung

I will be sailing the destiny next week. There will be 10 of us ranging from 3-70 so lots of different interests! Any tips or info you can give us would be GREAT!

You'll have fun great ship. When are you sailing next week? We will be sailing 11/10/2011

I will be sailing the destiny next week. There will be 10 of us ranging from 3-70 so lots of different interests! Any tips or info you can give us would be GREAT!

Just got home Monday, 10/31, from our Destiny cruise. (Mom, 71, and me, 50 :eek: )Do you have any specific questions you'd like answered?

We are flying into FLL on tues night and heading to Miami on thurs. We are going to mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. My in-laws are interested in going to the ruins, they will probably want to do it through carnival. Which one is best?

We are flying into FLL on tues night and heading to Miami on thurs. We are going to mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. My in-laws are interested in going to the ruins, they will probably want to do it through carnival. Which one is best?

I will check the excurions and get back to you. We have visited four of the ruins. On our "list of life" is to visit as many of the Mayan ruins as possible.

Shirley

Coba and Tulum are offered on this cruise. We have been to both, Tulum twice. 1987 and 2010. Both are very different. However, if I had recommend a ruin to someone who has never visited the Mayan Ruins, I would suggest Tulum. Tulum has the jungle on one side and the ocean on the other. Very beautiful. Coba is a more recently discovered ruin and is fascinating, but not was beautiful as Tulum.

Both require walking, but nothing a reasonably healthy "in-law" couldn't handle.

Shirley

I love going to the front of the ship....and it took me 2 days to figure out out to get there......so there is a door on decks 5 & 6 or 6 & 7 that leads you outside to the front of the ship......it was so incredible quiet & peaceful out there...I( really liked the whole ship, was great...

I love going to the front of the ship....and it took me 2 days to figure out out to get there......so there is a door on decks 5 & 6 or 6 & 7 that leads you outside to the front of the ship......it was so incredible quiet & peaceful out there...I( really liked the whole ship, was great...

On the Victory these "secret decks" were on 7-10.... from looking at the deck plans it looks like it goes up to deck 9 on the Destiny. Such a nice area!

Hi! Will be getting on tomorrow. Actually, 4th annual Rick Springfield cruise. It will be a girls' trip with 30somethings & 40somethings ladies from west coast area.

Here are my questions:

1. Do they sell cups with drinks? Any cute souvenir cups & are they available at selected bars?

2. Offer bootcamp stlye classes? Discounts on multiple classes or do they sell per class.

Thanks ahead of time -- with your help (anyone).:D

Archived