You know you're addicted to CC when ....

caribophile

I'll start:

You know you're addicted to CC when...

...you start a new thread titled 'You know you're addicted to CC when ...'

I promise to collect and compile these posts and create a CC Addiction poster and post it on the CC Facebook page.

When you refer to freinds & family as DH, DS, DF etc

When you are confused as to why the dinner menu is not posted

When you wonder what the drink of the day will be ( and its only 10am)

Carole

When you refer to freinds & family as DH, DS, DF etc

When you are confused as to why the dinner menu is not posted

When you wonder what the drink of the day will be ( and its only 10am)

Carole

Ha Ha, I have called my hubbie DH many tmes in public and have gotten weird looks...I think people think these are his initials.

....when I excitedly asked a co-worker about the ship she was on for her Mediterranean cruise , she kinda looked at me funny and said oh I really didn't notice the ship, I went for the ports, the ship doesn't matter to me. I nearly choked on my food:eek:

Hi All,

Great topic !!

You KNOW you're addicted to CC when...

You haven't even gone on your first cruise yet and have gotten totally caught up in the wonderful "enthusiastic" buzz that exists here on the Celebrity Board.

:)

When I first joined... I thought... WOW these guys are like a private little club and they ALL seem to cruise so often... (lol, I must be missing something at 50+ never to have even been on one cruise)

:confused:

5 Months Later... the cruise is booked (and 2 months away)... I read all the posts to learn as much as I can... and LOVE the great info, photos, videos etc and LIVE Reports that everyone is so willing to share.

Thank You !!

AND I already am pretty sure that Mr Sloop & I will be booking our 2nd (and maybe a 3rd) cruise while we are on the first one... looking now at the Summit to either Bermuda (May 2012) or to the Southern Caribbean (Winter 2013)

:D

--- --- ---

....when I excitedly asked a co-worker about the ship she was on for her Mediterranean cruise , she kinda looked at me funny and said oh I really didn't notice the ship, I went for the ports, the ship doesn't matter to me. I nearly choked on my food:eek:

Lol, this is just sooo funny.

I ran into friends we hadn't seen in quite awhile recently... and in catching up they mentioned they were going on a cruise... "oh wow us too.... so where are you going, and who with ?"... I asked enthusiastically... and the reply was very similar to the the one above....

"Honey, who are we cruising with?"

"And where are we going again?"

"And which cruise line?"

Forget WHICH SHIP these guys didn't even have a grasp on the basics... needless to say on the way home in the car Mr Sloop and I were gabbing away about how much better our experience was going to be in that we were so much more prepared.

But then we are planners... couldn't imagine going on vacation and not knowing stuff like WHERE exactly I was going.

I mentioned CC to them... but I get the feeling that they aren't the type to do much research period...

Guessing the next time I run into them post-cruise, they might be telling us what they didn't enjoy...

:rolleyes:

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB