For parents of infants and crawler

fivefirsts

Saw this in an email, and it looks like the perfect baby equipment to bring on board. My youngest is now in school, but we started cruising with infants, and would have loved something like this. I would have packed it along with the the best suggestion I ever got from this board: the blow up pool/tub.

20912.jpg

it is about $50. Here is the link

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=537098&parentCategoryId=85184&categoryId=85218

I hope someone out there has used it and can give it a review. I just love the concept.

We have this product and it is good. We take it with us when we visit the grandparents. We're leaving for our cruise in two weeks and even though it would be great to have, I think we'll probably leave it behind for a few reasons:

1) We already have way too much other gear/luggage to manage (we are flying to the departure city).

2) The space in our cabin will be limited as it is (although this would be great for balcony).

3) Grandparents are all going to be with us, and they will love to have him and play with him if we need time to get ready or whatever so I don't think we'd use it too much.

However, it is great for several uses, and it is very easy to use.

If we were driving, I would definitely consider taking it. We'll certainly be taking it on a trip this weekend where we'll be staying in a hotel for a couple nights. I also think this could be good for parents of multiples - it could keep one kid secured safely while attending to the other child.

Edited to add: They sell it in several different places (I got mine at Babies 'R Us after seeing it in the One Step Ahead catalog because I needed it immediately) and at lease four different color combos, so could probably do a search for Kidco Go Pod (Go-Pod? GoPod?) to see other retailers and colors.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived