Thomson forum complaint

My Job involves using the internet for research .I work a few days at home and then am in the office. The trouble is my browser keeps straying to this forum and then I end up reading the threads and probably joining in :)

We are trying to save for another trip on the Dream, and as my job depends on results..........? well at this rate will probably end up with a weekend in Clacton :eek:

so its back to work..... and will endeavour to only participate in the evening :rolleyes: or get a job to do with cruise forums ?:cool:

Stevie

My Job involves using the internet for research .I work a few days at home and then am in the office. The trouble is my browser keeps straying to this forum and then I end up reading the threads and probably joining in :)

We are trying to save for another trip on the Dream, and as my job depends on results..........? well at this rate will probably end up with a weekend in Clacton :eek:

so its back to work..... and will endeavour to only participate in the evening :rolleyes: or get a job to do with cruise forums ?:cool:

Stevie

aaargh - FAD

forum addiction disorder

Its extremely contagious

:eek: I think i have FAD coupled with CWD (cruise withdrawal Disorder) theirs no hope..... my FAD symptoms will increase in June just as my CWD goes into abeyance, will have a one week symptom free period from 7 July followed by sever CWD:D

Archived