Current Concierges continued

PH8

we just booked our next cruise for July 2015, Francis was our concierge July 2014. He was wonderful! Does anyone know if he will still be on the Grandeur this summer?
He might be -- he goes on vacation on Nov. 11 -- here is a spreadsheet that will be updated as information comes in. You can check it periodically to see who is/will be GR's Concierge

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I am currently using the Forum app and can't send links. Wanted to send the concierge link to the concierge on board Serenade (****r). Can some one do it for me and I'll ask if he got it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's sent. Is it Nizar who is there now?

Gina

Edited by mommabean

I've tried several times over the last couple of weeks to contact the Oasis concierge via email regarding my upcoming cruise with no response. :confused:

I am having the same problem with the Concierge on Independence...no response.:confused: I am three weeks from embarkation. Is it too soon to try and contact them?

Thanks!

Pennie

I am having the same problem with the Concierge on Independence...no response.:confused: I am three weeks from embarkation. Is it too soon to try and contact them?

Thanks!

Pennie

They are in the middle of the transatlantic cruise now, and perhaps the concierge is pretty busy with the large number of suite guests and high point C&A members that are usually on board those type of cruises. There is also one cruise before yours. I'd try again after the 15th when they will be on the cruise before yours.

They are in the middle of the transatlantic cruise now, and perhaps the concierge is pretty busy with the large number of suite guests and high point C&A members that are usually on board those type of cruises. There is also one cruise before yours. I'd try again after the 15th when they will be on the cruise before yours.

Thank you!:)

Thanks!

Pennie

I FINALLY heard back from someone today!!!!! :D In the email they stated that they will be back in contact with me 7 days prior to sailing.

Good luck!

I FINALLY heard back from someone today!!!!! :D In the email they stated that they will be back in contact with me 7 days prior to sailing.

Good luck!

:D That's great! Clarea is probably right about the delay being because they are busy with a trans-Atlantic crossing. :rolleyes: I'm sure I'll hear something soon.

Have a great cruise!