Current Concierges continued

PH8

Mario, just sent me an e-mail, he indeed will be leaving for a well deserved vacation. He will be back the week before the T/A on 4/14/12. He will have a week to get ready for the mayhem of the T/A. Last year over 150 Diamond Plus and something like 450 Diamonds not to mention the 34 or 36 suites . Pretty wild but handled very well considering. A very seasoned bunch on this particular sailing. Mario is excellent at what he does and is an assest to RCCL.

I heard Mario is actually signing-off the Liberty this Sat. 2/4. Oana will be stepping in at that time.

Mario, just sent me an e-mail, he indeed will be leaving for a well deserved vacation. He will be back the week before the T/A on 4/14/12. He will have a week to get ready for the mayhem of the T/A. Last year over 150 Diamond Plus and something like 450 Diamonds not to mention the 34 or 36 suites . Pretty wild but handled very well considering. A very seasoned bunch on this particular sailing. Mario is excellent at what he does and is an assest to RCCL.

Thanks to the both of you!

AD Adventure of the Seas -Fernando

Dina? (Reshma on vacation 12/18/11)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim

(Diamond)-Dexter Fraser

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano(Edson Rosa on vacation 12/11/11)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser (Charmaine Femandas on vacation 01/16/12)

EX Explorer of the Seas -Carlos Javier Ortiz

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie

(Diamond)-Amit till 2/19/12 - Rahul Barua(on vacation)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - none

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge) -Ken Boodoo

(Diamond) -Coumella Arandia

JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid (Jasmin on vacation12/10/11 )

LG Legend of the Seas -none

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Mario Reyes till 2/04/12

Oana Popa-- Diamond Lounge until 2/04/2012--then go to Concierge Lounge from 2/04/ to 4/9--returning to Diamond Lounge 4/10 to 4/28

(Nicola Baker on vacation as of 11/12/11)

(Francois on vacation 12/15/11)

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Lorgio(Nadia Gruber on vacation)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas – Karen Hernandez(starts vacation 04/12)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Allan/Natalia

(Diamond) Roberto

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 3/6/12 returns 4/5/120

(Diamond)Steven Newall(In Concierge 3/6/12-4/5/12)

RH Rhapsody of the Seas -Amit(date TBD)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Victor--(Mario Reyes-till Dec 19,2011) Francois(back Feb 2012)

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi(till 04/22/12)

VI Vision of the Seas - none

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 03/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

Edited by PH8

We are going to be on that TA in April right after he gets back. We were on the Liberty a few years ago and were very impressed with Mario. We can't wait to be able to see him once again. You just made my day!!:):)

Nancy

Is Amit changing from Freedom to Rhapsody or are there two different Amits. The FOS Amit is a great Concierge.

It is the same person.........in post#256,someone said he would be going to the Rhapsody.

I see that Francois (last name unknown) will be on the Serenade of the Seas in May 2012, when we are sailing from Barcelona to Turkey. I wish I knew what his last name is. Does anyone know? What kind of information can we get by e-mailing them, I have never done this before but am interested this time. It will be a 12 day cruise with a 4 day pre-cruise.

Take care.... keep crusing

Irene & Miles

Can anyone comment on Luca's service on Mariner, please? Nadia is going to be a hard act to follow. And I have never heard of Luca before.

I'd like to echo the question. We're sailing in a few weeks, have heard some (positive) feedback on Luca's service but would appreciate if any who see this and have sailed in the GS or above on Mariner since Luca returned could provide some comments, please.

Thank you.

VR,

T Lex

Hi Irene & Miles,

If memory serves, it's Francois Roux. Francois was the Concierge on our Serenade sailing last February (2011). We found him to be very pleasant and accomodating. We were in a GS and did receive an email from Francois prior to the cruise. Hope this helps. :)

--Steve

I see that Francois (last name unknown) will be on the Serenade of the Seas in May 2012, when we are sailing from Barcelona to Turkey. I wish I knew what his last name is. Does anyone know? What kind of information can we get by e-mailing them, I have never done this before but am interested this time. It will be a 12 day cruise with a 4 day pre-cruise.

Take care.... keep crusing

Irene & Miles

Hi Irene & Miles,

If memory serves, it's Francois Roux. Francois was the Concierge on our Serenade sailing last February (2011). We found him to be very pleasant and accomodating. We were in a GS and did receive an email from Francois prior to the cruise. Hope this helps. :)

--Steve

Thank you, Steve, I was really wondering who he was and you nicely answered my question. I need someone good to help me get the tours I want in Europe. I am a fan of Cappuccino and love the concierge lounge for that. Neither my husband or I drink, he is a diabetic and it interfers with my drugs. Once in awhile I will have a beer.

Irene & Miles

Can anyone comment on Luca's service on Mariner, please? Nadia is going to be a hard act to follow. And I have never heard of Luca before.

I'd like to echo the question. We're sailing in a few weeks, have heard some (positive) feedback on Luca's service but would appreciate if any who see this and have sailed in the GS or above on Mariner since Luca returned could provide some comments, please.

Thank you.

VR,

T Lex

I would also be interested in hearing from recent Mariner suite passengers. Thanks!

Thank you.

VR,

T Lex

We were in the RS on the TA last fall.

Luca did not provide good service to us, in fact, we stopped contacting him for things, and dealt directly with the Customer Service Manager and Head of Housekeeping when necessary.

Nadia, on the other hand, was very professional and accommodating.

Wonderful!

YMMV

TnT

i looked through the thread but she's a long one. forgive me if this has been stated already, but Amit told us last week he is leaving Freedom in a couple of weeks, and headed onto the Rhapsody.

I am very happy for him as he will be much closer to home and his children.

Or so he says. :) He wanted this shared with you and he claims these lambs, born on Jan 30, as his grandchildren.

corderitosbebes5.jpg

The father is white. The mother is his favorite sheep. He wishes he could be there with them. They will not end up as dinner in his sister's restaurant.

Gina

Or so he says. :) He wanted this shared with you and he claims these lambs, born on Jan 30, as his grandchildren.

corderitosbebes5.jpg

The father is white. The mother is his favorite sheep. He wishes he could be there with them. They will not end up as dinner in his sister's restaurant.

Gina

awwwwwwwwwww.............Im sucha sucker for baby animals,:)

Who is on Enos now?
Enos???? Do you mean Enchantment of the Seas(EN)? According to the list,it is Reyno.. Edited by PH8

corderitosbebes5.jpg

Gina

Such lovely grandchildren.

corderitosbebes5.jpg

Gina

What adorable "kids":p

We were in the RS on the TA last fall.

Luca did not provide good service to us, in fact, we stopped contacting him for things, and dealt directly with the Customer Service Manager and Head of Housekeeping when necessary.

Nadia, on the other hand, was very professional and accommodating.

Wonderful!

YMMV

TnT

Well that is very disappointing to hear. Is Nadia just on vacation or has she moved to another ship? If she is just on vacation, does anyone know when she will be back?

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 3/6/12 returns 4/5/120

(Diamond)Steven Newall(In Concierge 3/6/12-4/5/12)

Kathy, the Concierge in the Diamond Lounge on Radiance is Silvia Abreu De Gasperi. She will be going on vacation in March but will be returning in May. From her email it sounds like this is her permanent position.

Steven got the position as a Guest Admin, so he is in charge of everything related to documentation and immigration. He will just be filling in when Juan Diego goes on vacation in the CL.

Edited by cruisenfever