MX or MB on the Sun

tommy

We had a MB cabin # 1005 on the Sun this past Oct. and after doing a "cabin crawl" w/ our M&G group , we thought we had the better on the rooms we visited which included a MX 1002. There were obvious differences , the MX had a wider balcony so you were able to put a lounger in but that was because of the rail configuration. It was a solid piece w/ no rails to view thru and it was angled away so the lounge would fit. The MB bathroom had more room and it also had a tub/shower where the MX does not. The view from the MX was awesome, but it was to windy for me to enjoy while on the deck and if you opened the door to the hallway to leave and the balcony door was open, well , you had better hope everything was nailed down. But that's my PO. They both are excellent choices so you really couldn't go wrong with what ever you choose , just enjoy yourself.

Here's link to a site I used to show the pics I used for my review, this one shows our cabin , enjoy.

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m507/umpy10/day%201%20on%20the%20Sun/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

this is the thread of my review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1509499

cheers...the Ump...:D

1002 is not a mini suite We are in 1001

Well based on what were told about 1001 and 1201, and what we had seen of 1002, these are basically the same. I gave you the links so that so might be interested in seeing what our MB cabin was like. Everyone on our crawl said that our cabin was bigger and better , esp. the bathroom area, than what they had seen. Yes I do know that 1002 is not a mini-suite , I only used that as an example. Obviously you didn't take the opportunity to view the pics.

I'm sure the wind blows just as strong thru cabin 1002's balcony door as it would in cabin 1001. Bring duct tape , enjoy the trip.

Archived