Hammock between two palm trees . . . :)

AZGrandma

We won't need water trampolines, slides, kayaks, etc, since we won't have any kids with us. We don't really want to do anything but lie on the beach, eat, drink, and REST while in Coz. I have been looking at photos and reading reviews and still don't know the answer to this question . . . could just be my poor research skills :) But is there any place in Coz where we can actually lie in a hammock between two palm trees, or in our OWN cabana (not shared) ON the beach, and have someone bring us food and drink? Anywhere?

If not, I know we have lots of choices for the beach chair-buffet-water toys beaches. But I was hoping for a very private, low-key, relaxing beach with focus on service (bringing food and drink to us). It's been my dream to be on a hammock between two palm trees, on the beach, good book in hand . . . :) Actually we will need shade time - I don't plan to be in the sun for hours - not a sun worshipper, either. But I'm assuming all these beaches hae beach umbrellas set up. Again, I would prefer our own cabana.

Thanks for any recommendations you can offer this newbie! I HAVE been to Coz, but with a group that walked the shopping/restaurant area, then we did a little snorkeling. I want to escape from the world, this time.

Nachi Cocom...

I was there in early November and enjoyed it... my 2nd time there.

Each person is allowed one appetizer, one main dish, one dessert and ALL the drinks you can drink. Soda, water and alcoholic beverages included. $49 when I booked in early Oct.

They have two hammocks there but I believe it's a one person at a time kind of thing. :) I almost "rolled" out of mine last time... plenty of room but jus sayin... LOL There wasn't any sort of "wait" for them ... most people are in their Palapa.. in the ocean... in the pool.. etc.

They also have a massage area and I heard when I was there that it was a pretty nice massage.

Cab will cost you $15 each way... but if you find some people to taxi with you, that goes down as you split it between you all. The taxi drivers know exactly where the resort is and both times I've been, I've had no issues or concerns with our driver.

Hope this helps!

Archived