Making reservations when on ship

Bustersmom

We are sailing this saturday (hooray) on the Carib Princess. When we board and are in our cabin, can we make reservations for specialty restaurants and MUTS from our cabin phone? If so, who do we call? Seems as though I saw that this was done by previous cruisers but not sure when I saw it. Thanks to all the excellent resources on the Board. It is truly the very best!

We are sailing this saturday (hooray) on the Carib Princess. When we board and are in our cabin, can we make reservations for specialty restaurants and MUTS from our cabin phone? If so, who do we call? Seems as though I saw that this was done by previous cruisers but not sure when I saw it. Thanks to all the excellent resources on the Board. It is truly the very best!

I just received an e-mail from Princess yesterday which provided me with information on my upcoming cruise. In the e-mail, there is a section titled "Princess Concierge Service." The text states that if you are cruising on the Diamond, Caribbean, or Sapphire Princess ships you can call Princess Concierge Service to reserve Anytime Dining, Sabatini's, the Golf Simulator, Lotus Spa (Caribbean & Sapphire Princess only), MUTS (Caribbean Princess only) and Sterling Steakhouse (Caribbean Princess only. Hope this helps. Have a wonderful cruise.

If you don't go to stand in line as soon as you get on the ship (one line at Sabatini's for both Sabatini's and Sterling reservations), good luck on getting in either one except very late, unless you get lucky and catch a cancellation.

Les

This was the first thing we did when we sailed in November. Called concierge, made Sterling reservations, MUTS reservations and requested a specific wait team in PC for 6:00 PM. Original requested wait staff was not available, but the team we did receive was awesome - couldn't have had better if we were in traditional.

If you don't go to stand in line as soon as you get on the ship (one line at Sabatini's for both Sabatini's and Sterling reservations), good luck on getting in either one except very late, unless you get lucky and catch a cancellation.

Les

It is truly amazing how experiences differ on cruises:). We celebrated our anniversary last January on the Diamond and wanted to dine in Sabatini's for the occasion. We went to Sabatini's on the first day right after we boarded (about 2:00pm) and there was no line. In fact we had to search out someone to take our reservation, which they did and we had a great dinner on the second formal night which was our anniversary (8:00pm)

Cheers

Call the D.I.N.E. line on your cabin phone.
On the CB--we were told we couldn't do this on Saturday (sailing day)--only afterwards--had to instead stand in line. This was 2 weeks ago. It did work for MUTS reservations and other things. This was in contrast to the Diamond last summer, were we could do all of this by phone.

Les

Archived