Elite club/bar open evening of sailing?

Blue Skies

Also is it correct that mimosas are complimentary at breakfast in blue and or cabin service?

Thanks

No, the Elite Lounge is not open the first evening of the cruise or the evening of the Senior Office Cocktail party. Mimosas are not complimentary in Blu or via room service, but are available when your first board the ship and during Elite breakfast.

I meant to ask if mimosas were complimentary on the breakfast room service for Aqua? We are both elite and booked in an aqua cabin. So we can have mimosas at the elite breakfast but not in blu, how about room service breakfast in an aqua class cabin? All very confusing! I think I would be better without a mimosa Heck! We are on holiday!! I hesitate to ask where a cappuccino comes into this equation?

Thanks for the quick reply

I meant to ask if mimosas were complimentary on the breakfast room service for Aqua? We are both elite and booked in an aqua cabin. So we can have mimosas at the elite breakfast but not in blu, how about room service breakfast in an aqua class cabin? All very confusing! I think I would be better without a mimosa Heck! We are on holiday!! I hesitate to ask where a cappuccino comes into this equation?

Thanks for the quick reply

Nope, not complimentary with room service whether or not you're Elite and whether or not you're aqua class. Same story on cappuccino. If you want these complimentary drinks, you will have to attend the elite breakfast. Or book a suite, in which case, your butler will bring you complimentary cappuccino but not complimentary mimosas.

It's not really that confusing--to obtain these complimentary goodies, just attend the elite breakfast.

Archived