Hey Naked Balcony Guy!

MARRIEDATSEA

I am just wondering why you just didn't face away OR did you spent 90% on your balcony so you could get a free peep show?:p

Well of course you could turn away but it is impossible to miss when you spend as much time as we do on our balcony. And, no, didn't need a free peep show. I have my own husband for that. Dont need another husband. LOL

Just off the Miracle this morning.

Isn't it common sense that you can see your balcony neighbors in the reflection of the glass? We spend 90% of our time on our balcony (me especially )..

Doesn't this guy know that I can see him?

It was not a fun show. Gag. What is wrong with people? Carnival needs to add privacy inserts to the glass portion.

And don't even get me started on the balcony door slammers. Ugh.

Great trip otherwise!

Don't look?

I am just wondering why you just didn't face away OR did you spent 90% on your balcony so you could get a free peep show?:p

That was my thought too. Reading between the lines he IS the reason she spent 90% of her time on the balcony, and she was so impressed that it was FIRST thing she ran home and posted on Cruise Critic.

just off the miracle this morning.

Isn't it common sense that you can see your balcony neighbors in the reflection of the glass? We spend 90% of our time on our balcony (me especially )..

Doesn't this guy know that i can see him?

It was not a fun show. Gag. What is wrong with people? Carnival needs to add privacy inserts to the glass portion.

And don't even get me started on the balcony door slammers. Ugh.

Great trip otherwise!

we want a pic !! we want a pic !!

Thanks everyone for making my day, I was laughing so hard reading this. Once while sitting in the Lideo deck area having dinner there was a ship parked next to us. There was a man with a little girl standing on the balcony and inside the cabin behind him his wife had just gotten out of the shower. SHe was walking around the cabin naked getting dressed. I thought any minute she is gonna realize the people in the next ship can see her but nope. We watched her blow dry her hair, put on her make-up and then jewelry and finally her underwear and clothes. My 16 year old son and husband enjoyed the show.

I probably would have yelled over to the naked guy and said hey good morning and thanks for the early show.

I sometimes forget to put any underwear on when I wake up in the morning in our aft cabins....and then I step outside to see what the newest port looks like. Little do I realize there are people above me that can see everything that I can offer and LESS.

I'm not going to brag about what I don't have....especially after just waking up...and my wife thinks I am crazy for walking around on the balcony nude. I'm usually only out there for a minute or so. And you wouldn't want to see me, believe me....but I am just a free loving guy...who doesn't think...with the head on my shoulders...

LOL no male would complain, in fact I have seen many men who keep bringing up and asking about the "topless deck" on the ship, and the nude beaches, etc..

Well, I am glad that we are finally going to try a balcony for our cruise next October..what have we been missing? I will report back to let you all know...:D

You're gonna love it!!!

I would have left him a note in his mailbox about seeing him or called the pursers desk.

Maybe I am wrong, but I doubt the purser would do anything about it. I can't imagine them dropping everything to get this situation under control. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. If it is really bothering you then just talk to the person. A direct conversation with someone goes a long way sometimes.

I would have left him a note in his mailbox about seeing him or called the pursers desk.

In your phone call to the purser what would you have said? "There's a naked man, minding HIS own business on HIS own (private and paid for) balcony. I keep looking at him so can you make him get dressed so I'll stop?:rolleyes:

We always cruise in a balcony cabin and I've never even thought about looking at my neighbors through the reflections on the glass.

I know you say you couldn't help it, but those chairs turn ,you could face it away from the show.

Balconies are for people that want privacy from the main deck, leave those people alone if they aren't hurting you!!!

Sorry JMO but isn't there a lot of people out here trying to control every move others make?

The beach and pool are full of half naked (and depending on the beach full naked people) Look away if it bothers you.

Carole

If you knew he was out there and it offended you so much why did you keep looking.

It does take some effort to look at an angle into the glass to see someones reflection from the balcony next door. Im thinking it would have been alot easier to look out @ the beautiful sites out past your balcony than keep on looking for sausage shots from next door.

Maybe I am wrong, but I doubt the purser would do anything about it. I can't imagine them dropping everything to get this situation under control. Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. If it is really bothering you then just talk to the person. A direct conversation with someone goes a long way sometimes.

Just make sure you keep eye contact and don't glance downwards:eek:

Archived