St Thomas Excursion

speedy080765

Please help me with excursion ideas with 19 dd and 6 and 8 year old sons.

What would you like to do, as there are numerous options?

Sightseeing / touring.

Beaches.

Sailing / boating / snorkeling.

Just avoid shopping, save that for home and Walmart.

Beaches and shopping for your daughter is a MUST!

You have such a difference in ages it is going to be hard. I suspect that even though town will be crowded that they will all enjoy spending a a couple of hours wandering through town and that will give the older one a chance to shop.

Yes, your 19 year-old-daughter will like the shopping in town. The Fresh Produce store in Riise's Alley has some teen-friendly items. She might also like the Billabong Store on Main Street. Oh! And Purple Papaya also on Main St. Little Switzerland's "Value Wall" has really nice crystal keychains, charms for bracelets, natural stone jewelry, etc. The Captain's Corner store on Main Street and the Waterfront has a good selection of teen, female t-shirts.

The boys would probably like the pirate statues at the Blackbeard's Castle tour. There are pools there for swimming, and the tour ends at the beginning of the Main Street shopping area so you could do this first, and then proceed to town.

If you start early in the morning, you could still spend an hour or so at a beach, though you'd have to take a cab from town.

• 4 weeks later...

My husband Joe and I will be traveling on this cruise for his 60th birthday. We have been on 4 other Celebrity crusies and all have been excellent. We are always looking to hook up with others. any ideas about shore excursions. My husband wants to snorkel and swim with turtles. We have not booked any shore excursions so we welcome any feedback on private tour companies. look forward to hear from you. Musicteacherdonna

Archived