Port Everglades Parking

Kykitty

I need info on parking @ PE. We are sailing Oasis on Dec. 17th and would like to park at the port. I think it is around $15/day. Has anyone ever had problems getting a parking spot? I would hate to think I drove 18 hours and no spots available. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

Never had a problem parking at the port. It is a very big lot that was not close to full when we used it for the Oasis and Allure. However there may be a better option - see link below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1353668

We have started using this parking and it has worked out great plus you can make reservations on line.

Just got off the Oasis yesterday an Park and Go was great. Waited maybe 5 minutes for a shuttle to the ship. They took our bags right from the car to the porters. When we got off the ship, a shuttle was waiting.

We had a Internet coupon for $6.99 from a couple of months ago which they honored. Hard to find the same rate today. Like the port, they charge 8 days parking for a 7 day cruise.

I need info on parking @ PE. We are sailing Oasis on Dec. 17th and would like to park at the port. I think it is around $15/day. Has anyone ever had problems getting a parking spot? I would hate to think I drove 18 hours and no spots available. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

You wouldn't have any problem finding a spot...the parking lot at terminal 18 is a great set-up....easy walk over to the terminal....as a matter of fact we don't even drop out luggage off anymore for terminal 18...we just park and walk it over it's so close and easy.

If you use Park'N Go, make sure you sign up for their frequent user card. For every ten days you stay, you get one free.

If you ask when you get the ticket when first entering, sometimes there is a person that can sign you up and give you that loyalty card on the spot.

If you parked there recently, and did not have the card, they might give you some credit for those days too.

http://bookparkngo.com/

• 1 month later...

Archived