John and Diane's Amazing Adventure - Part III

Johnny B

I have been reading your blog and enjoying every minute. I did not want to waste the precious on board minutes so i waited to post. Great job and a great distraction while I have been bedridden waiting for back surgery. ( I just had to cancel 30 days on Prinsendam because of the injury .. So I loved living vicariously through your cruise.) Can't wait for your next blog!

Lulu

The 2014 itinerary has not been confirmed yet, so these changes are not cast in stone. The itinerary itself is very similar to 2013, skipping Mumbai, spending 3 days in Hong Kong, and going around the southern tip of Africa, calling at Durban and Capetown. Then, instead of crossing the southern Atlantic, calling at St. Helena and Ascension and then to Brazil for a couple of ports, it is probably going up the west coast of Africa, calling at a couple of African countries, then calling at the Azores before the transatlantic portion. Also, the proposed Australian portion has the ship calling at Brisbane (after Sydney) and seeing the Great Barrier Reef.

Hope this helps, but as I said, it hasn't been confirmed yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Your 2014 Cruise looks neat...We could never be away that long, my wife could never leave her dogs. This years blog was great, almost like beign there, but missing the storms, etc.

Jim

The 2014 itinerary has not been confirmed yet, so these changes are not cast in stone. The itinerary itself is very similar to 2013, skipping Mumbai, spending 3 days in Hong Kong, and going around the southern tip of Africa, calling at Durban and Capetown. Then, instead of crossing the southern Atlantic, calling at St. Helena and Ascension and then to Brazil for a couple of ports, it is probably going up the west coast of Africa, calling at a couple of African countries, then calling at the Azores before the transatlantic portion. Also, the proposed Australian portion has the ship calling at Brisbane (after Sydney) and seeing the Great Barrier Reef.

Hope this helps, but as I said, it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Archived