Cruise disappeared from NCL's website

SuiteCruiser

Happens all the time. They may just be checking inventory or adjusting all the pricing. My cruise for October disappeared for a day last week.

Thanks! I was secretly hoping the Fairy was at work looking through everything, but your October cruise is a long way off, so they're likely just doing some work on it.

Thanks for your help, as always.

That happened to our cruise last January... lots of cabins were available then Poof!! it was gone.. actually there wasn't showing any availablity.. we were booked in an aft penthouse... but we did get a call from the upsell fairy offering an owner's suite... I was shocked because I really thought that the ship was full... I guess the web page doesn't show everything.

Maybe it's my Fairy wish coming true. She took the sailing off the market to ensure she had a GV to upsell me to. :)

I don't think it's sold out, they'd priced it quite low, so I don't think it was a popular cruise. Who knows? I'm only looking to see if that GV is still available :) the OS will be great, but the GV would be amazing.

Maybe it's my Fairy wish coming true. She took the sailing off the market to ensure she had a GV to upsell me to. :)

I don't think it's sold out, they'd priced it quite low, so I don't think it was a popular cruise. Who knows? I'm only looking to see if that GV is still available :) the OS will be great, but the GV would be amazing.

It never hurts to dream! It may be your Christmas present! :)

Better hope Santa has pull. They very rarely offer upsells to the GV if at all. The most common great deal is when the drop the price last minute and those with 2 or 3 cabins trade them in and pay the difference. Sometimes that is a very small amount.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Well it looks like it's almost sold out and someone booked the GV. The OS will still be awesome. Must be those last-minute Christmas shoppers, as there was a ton of availability even last week!

I'm looking forward to my first Haven experience. My other NCL suites were on the Dawn, so very excited!!

Well it looks like it's almost sold out and someone booked the GV. The OS will still be awesome. Must be those last-minute Christmas shoppers, as there was a ton of availability even last week!

I'm looking forward to my first Haven experience. My other NCL suites were on the Dawn, so very excited!!

There is a whole market that you are not aware of- travel industry employees. These over supplied cruises come available at deep deep discounted rates for the late bookings.

Ships sail full and the discounts keep going lower until they are.

Archived