Zip line on Allure

hairone

no cost...we just walked up and went,stood in a line a few minutes

no reservation required , just check compass to see when open ...and go:D

was fun , we've been on much much better , but never onboard a ship;)

dave

As stated, it's fee and first come, first serve.

No jewelry, even watches allowed and you must have shoes. I believe closed toed.

Not a real long or exhilarating ride but the height does get to you unless you're imume to that type of thing. It's a long way down.

Two tips I posted on an earlier thread

- go early when it first opens for a shorter line, or even plan to go on embarkation day.

- divide your group, so some can hold sea passes and sunglasses etc, and take photos or videos of the zippers, then switch off. It takes a little longer tom stand in line twice, but it's fun to see your family members zipping;)

BTW- this is really easy even for less mobile or inactive people to do, the most awkward part is when they put all the gear on you. Then step off and you dont have to be " strong" to do it- you just go with gravity and a guy catches you at the end!

Two tips I posted on an earlier thread

- go early when it first opens for a shorter line, or even plan to go on embarkation day.

- divide your group, so some can hold sea passes and sunglasses etc, and take photos or videos of the zippers, then switch off. It takes a little longer tom stand in line twice, but it's fun to see your family members zipping;)

BTW- this is really easy even for less mobile or inactive people to do, the most awkward part is when they put all the gear on you. Then step off and you dont have to be " strong" to do it- you just go with gravity and a guy catches you at the end!

Best advice given here. We went early in the week on a morning sea day. Only 5 people in line, so quick. Make sure you have someone hold your stuff. I totally forgot about my glasses, had to flag my husband, who was taking pictures, to grab them from me.

Really cool experience, and now I know that I can handle a zipline! Here's the proof: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynalman/6532093847/in/set-72157628367367775

Archived