Cabo San Lucas All-Inclusive for the day??

iurebekah3rt

Hello all (again!)

My BF and I are cruising to the MR in February through Carnival. I was looking on Carnivals website for some type of beach resort excursion for the day (think beach, lounge chairs for sunbathing, and margaritas!). I was disappointed to see that for $90 we only received ONE alcoholic drink! Are there any resorts in Cabo we can go to for all-inclusive drinking, pool access, and laying out on the beach as well? (Price is not an issue)

Thanks!!!

We asked at the Wyndham (formerly Tesoro) right there at the Marina, and were told they offered day passes with breakfast, lunch, open bar until 6:00 and full use of their facilities for $49 pp. I understood that WiFi was an additional $5.

The pool is scheduled for work the first week of January.

gary

p.s. Watch out for the (not a) timeshare salespeople. Had to navigate past four of them to get to the front desk. Note that the Wyndham lobby is across the alley, not in the original Tesoro location, if you've been there before.

The Wyndham is on the Marina, and a great location (IMHO), we've stayed there 3 times and love it there, but it is NOT the beach, and their new restaurant (it used to be No Worries) leaves a lot to be desired.

Also, their pool is...um....not so good.

If someone wants beachchairs, ocean swimming, and even a "good" pool...he/she should search Medano Beach.

Also, AI for an afternoon, would require that you drink a LOT to pay for it.

Many of the resorts at Medano will allow you to use their pools, beachchairs, and hospitality, so long as you purchase a few drinks.

Do a search here, and you should find lots of ideas about where on Medano to go.

It's not all inclusive, but we recently went to the ME hotel for a day in Cabo. It was $30 per person on a food and beverage tab for a day pass. Not all inclusive, but with their 2 for 1 specials on some drinks, you could get quite a few drinks for $60. The food isn't cheap, but we thought it was excellent. The place is very young and fun and the loungers are super comfortable. (I wrote a longer review, but the mods here saw fit to combine it with some dead thread and I can't find it at the moment. ETA: It's here.)

It's not all inclusive, but we recently went to the ME hotel for a day in Cabo. It was $30 per person on a food and beverage tab for a day pass. Not all inclusive, but with their 2 for 1 specials on some drinks, you could get quite a few drinks for $60. The food isn't cheap, but we thought it was excellent. The place is very young and fun and the loungers are super comfortable. (I wrote a longer review, but the mods here saw fit to combine it with some dead thread and I can't find it at the moment. ETA: It's here.)

This is fantastic! Thanks for the link to your other thread! The pictures look great :) Do I need to book this before or wait until we get to Cabo?

Glad my review was useful to you! You don't need to book it at all. If you want to confirm with the concierge that they're still offering the day pass before you go, the email address is guestservice@mebymeliacabo.com.

Otherwise just turn up and make your way down to the pool area (go down the stairs or elevator to the right as you walk in the lobby) -- tell the staff that you're a cruise ship passenger and wanted the $30 minimum day pass, and they will get you squared away.

Archived