Article about Pacific Dawn refurbishment (some new info)

Royalty X

In a SUITE again ? Did you win the Lotto again Thied? Lucky B, we travel obstructed view cabins, love the big orange life boat as a neighbour. LOL.

I don't normally annoy Thied, but this time I could not help myself. LOL.

yes in a suite again,:D

would you like the cabin number to check with P&O

Thied, is it true that you are sharing a suite with Sutho?:D
what drugs are you on,m you now why are there some people that just can not get it,that not every one is poor.

who is Sutho? is this some one who joined while we were away? if so good luck to them , and if you are saying they are me good luck to that.

Sorry will appologise in advance if I missed it....when is the Pacific Dawn's refurb scheduled to commence?

Pacific Dawn goes to dry dock on 14th of April 2012 till The 1st of May 2012

at this point in time

who is Sutho? is this some one who joined while we were away? if so good luck to them , and if you are saying they are me good luck to that.

I don't think anyone would think you are Sutho. Your style of writing is totally different, the opinions expressed are different, and your cruise history is different :D.

I don't think anyone would think you are Sutho. Your style of writing is totally different, the opinions expressed are different, and your cruise history is different :D.

I was thinking the same thing totally different.

LOL Style of writing-Calling it a style is a compliment

We are all forgetting

"Empty vessles make the most sound"

WOW Is that what it is a "style of writing" . Shortly the Oxford will deem it a type of Malapropism

We are all forgetting-- Empty vessles make the most sound

I for one am proud to say we are in a suite on the first cruise after the refit.and will say we will dont be dinning at the buffet

Thied, you have a great trip and enjoy the luxury. don't worry about what people say, the important thing is that you know you will be in a suite, and you can look forward to it. love to see some of the pics when you get back. regards :)

Thied, you have a great trip and enjoy the luxury. don't worry about what people say, the important thing is that you know you will be in a suite, and you can look forward to it. love to see some of the pics when you get back. regards :)

Why thank you so much, we will enjoy the as you said Luxury.

You can start a new thread on the Aust/NZ Cruise section.
still wrong site you will just have to keep a look out on the princess site. sorry I do not wish to get into trouble thank you.

Was very interesting to talk to the Cruise Director on the Dawn and the Captain on the NYE cruise on the Dawn. Some interesting things to happen with the refurb of the Dawn. Even thought I don't like the Dawn particularly I may need to do a cruise after its reform to check it out.

still wrong site you will just have to keep a look out on the princess site. sorry I do not wish to get into trouble thank you.

I check out the Princess site every day - not looking for a review but simply because we have more Princess cruises coming up than P&O. I still haven't seen your review. :)

Archived