Coach Store on the Allure

I purchased an over the shoulder bag at the Coach 'outlet' store in the states and it was $30 less at home than on the ship.......

My opinion, don't waste your $$$ except as a previous poster said, "it will remind you of your Allure cruise.." which is priceless:D Of course I purchased the bag for the ship which still reminds me of Allure!

It would be really cute if Coach did an exclusive bag for the Allure of the Seas, like Dooney & Bourke makes bags for Walt Disney World!

I guess that's what I was kind of hoping for also. Def not going to spend vacation dollars on something I can get at home..

My question is....why do they have a Coach store on these ships? Is Coach paying them nicely? It seems they could use the space for something that appeals to more people. I never saw anybody in the Coach store each time I walked by, so it made me wonder.

My question is....why do they have a Coach store on these ships? Is Coach paying them nicely? It seems they could use the space for something that appeals to more people. I never saw anybody in the Coach store each time I walked by, so it made me wonder.

Like WalMart? :D :D :D

I thought the Coach store was only on the Oasis? Doesn't Allure have the Guess store in its place?

There is both a Coach store and a Guess store on Allure. The prices are the same that you would pay in a Coach store--not a Coach outlet store. You have to know your bags. It is possible that they have purses in stock that have since been discounted at the Coach stores here.

I bought a really cool purse that in one of their 'international' bags and it is not sold in the states. I wasn't planning to get a new purse, but once I saw it I had to have it! Funny how that works.

Archived