miami rental car

travelinteach

Visa is running a special. We have compact for Five days for $89.38 Total.....Picking up in Miami pst cruise and dropping off at MCO ...

Hi mrpayroll, this sounds like a great deal and I'd like to take advantage of it too! Would you mind telling me which car company it is? I looked at the Visa discount site but they list so many car rental deals it would take a long time for me to click through and try out each one. Thanks!

Hi mrpayroll, this sounds like a great deal and I'd like to take advantage of it too! Would you mind telling me which car company it is? I looked at the Visa discount site but they list so many car rental deals it would take a long time for me to click through and try out each one. Thanks!

It is with Alamo. You have to rent for at least 5 days and keep it over a Saturday night. We are staying a week after our upcoming cruise so it worked out perfectly. We used the one that says 20% plus $30.00 off....

I got $11 with Enterprise and $15 with Sixt - both just last week. At those prices, I added the insurance, which I usually am loath to add - but Miami drivers can be even crazier than Chicago drivers and I still ended up less than $25 for the rental after paying for tolls and insurance. I did not use priceline - I booked through a TA.

Archived