Aqua Class Bottled Water - Is it totally unlimited?

Lsimon

The 10% off special on beverage packages just announced is making me think a bit more about buying a non-alcoholic package.

One of the leading factors is that we typically drink about 4 or 5 large bottles of Evian daily in the cabin between the two of us on Caribbean cruises. If we'd still need to buy those, or most of that, then the packages might make sense considering other NA beverages we'd enjoy outside of our stateroom. If, on the other hand, the complimentary bottled water in AQ is unlimited and will satisfy these needs then the packages wouldn't make sense.

I understand if we have the packages we'll have to get the water on our own, a bottle or two at a time, under the package.

But what I need to know is can we get the equivalent of the 5 large bottles or so daily as one of the included perks of an AQ cabin or will the quantity be much smaller than that?

The 10% off special on beverage packages just announced is making me think a bit more about buying a non-alcoholic package.

One of the leading factors is that we typically drink about 4 or 5 large bottles of Evian daily in the cabin between the two of us on Caribbean cruises. If we'd still need to buy those, or most of that, then the packages might make sense considering other NA beverages we'd enjoy outside of our stateroom. If, on the other hand, the complimentary bottled water in AQ is unlimited and will satisfy these needs then the packages wouldn't make sense.

I understand if we have the packages we'll have to get the water on our own, a bottle or two at a time, under the package.

But what I need to know is can we get the equivalent of the 5 large bottles or so daily as one of the included perks of an AQ cabin or will the quantity be much smaller than that?

I never had any difficulty getting more water but it wasn't Evian. It is their own brand of drinking water and had a pink cap. Don't know if that was because October was breast cancer month or if they always cap them in pink.

It was not spring water and didn't really taste any different to me than tap water which was pretty darn good, IMHO!

I drink bottled spring water at home because public water supply tastes like it came out of a swimming pool here in Kennett. It is really disgusting. Almost as bad as fried baloney on the buffet line.And that is only a very slight step up from the fried hog jowls. Is it any wonder I cruise for the food?

Our room steward brought two bottles in the morning and two more in the afternoon. The odd time we needed more, there was no problem getting it. It was never Evian, don't remember the name, but it also had a pink cap.

On each of our cruises on Solstice, Eclipse & Silhouette in AQ we told the room attendant when we met him that we drink a lot of water....there was always more than we needed..we had enough that we could take several bottles off ship on excursions and still more than enough left in the suite....if you don't tell the attendant I believe they will leave 2 each day. But to be clear not only are these NOT Evian but they are smaller bottles not like the big Evian bottles they sell. These are normal size 16oz bottles or so.

We had different brands on each cruise..I suspect it's whatever they get the best price for when restocking.

We drink a lot of water also, we were given as much as we wanted. I have read on these boards where some only get two a day. I think a lot has to do with your steward. One thing that we did was immediately took our two bottles on the table and put them in the refrigerator. The steward would come in and put two more back on the table so we were sort of two ahead all the time...

You are all correct vis-a-vis the plethora of available water available. I would take one bottle with me to the Solarium, and after I had consumed one bottle I knew that I had finished my 1 1/2 hours of pool walking. Of course, I always took along a little timepiece to confirm same.

I am in AQ class and have the premium beverage pkg....does the cabin steward provide it on request or do I have to get it from a venue and bring it to the room.

Thank you.

Nancy

This is not something a steward typically would do; you would have to obtain it at a bar/lounge/restaurant and bring it back to your room.

Stupid question , I know.. :o : Do you get sparkling water if you prefer that? I have just booked an AQ cabin for the first time and simply don't know. Can you perhaps ask for it? (I don't mean San Pellegrino and such as you have to pay for those even in AQ)

Stupid question , I know.. :o : Do you get sparkling water if you prefer that? I have just booked an AQ cabin for the first time and simply don't know. Can you perhaps ask for it? (I don't mean San Pellegrino and such as you have to pay for those even in AQ)

No. The only "free" water is the pink topped drinking water.

Archived