Which ships will replace the Spirit and which will leave Miami after the Breeze arriv

Topo Gigio

I think the Spirit will be replaced by another one of the same class b/c those can go thru the Panama Canal. Perhaps the Pride??

And which making place for the Breeze in Miami? well there are 3 possibilities. Time will tell.

I think it might be the Splendor but does it have a covered pool...I think the Valor will move from Miami and maybe it may go to California to replace the Spirit...I kind of doubt they will move the Liberty out there since the 2.0 conversion but it may move since several other ships are scheduled to get the 2.0.....Dennis

The Splendor is just like the Costa Concordia and has a retractable cover over the main pool in the middle. It is very nice. I doubt that the Valor, or any other Conquest or Dream class, will go to California since they are panamax ships and would have to go around South America like the Splendor did. The only ones that can go through the canal now are Fantasy and Spirit class ships.

We're waiting for the announcement on which ship will replace the Spirit in Alaska. I think that one of the ships in Miami will go to Europe in 2013. Hopefully, we'll know soon.

Rumor has it that NO ship will come to San Diego to replace the Spirit! They are only talking about replacing it in Alaska but not necessarily in Mexico or through the canal.

I hope I am wrong!!!:(

If thats the case maybe the Splendor will just do the Alaskan cruises..Dennis

Johns FB page today mentions that in a few weeks new itineraries and which ship will replace the Spirit will be announced along with a large city will be very happy? Guess time will tell us.

ALERT ALERT ALERT

COPYRIGHT VIOLATION

:eek::eek::eek:

(I got dinged and deleted for saying this earlier)

It is a couple of sentences buried in his long post earlier today, not his post this evening. You'll have to scroll through several pages of older posts. About 1/4 of the way down in the post.

Seriously, I can't say more than that without getting in trouble on here.

Archived