Thomson Bar Air Prices + Destiny

Lots of people keep asking for Bar prices and what meals are now on Thomson aircraft ? :confused:

Good news they are here :)

Destiny Bar (Jan 12 ) Part 1

Destiny Bar (Jan 12 ) part 2

Thomson Inflight Bar

Thomson Inflight Snack and soft drinks

Thomson Inflight Meal deals

:)

Have a good flight and cruise ;)

Nothing suitable for us Coeliacs...no surprise. At least they wont be pretending "the G/F Meal is on the manifest, but sorry not on the plane"

Can see sales of John West tuna meals..long life, in tins, increasing...

Not the meal of choice, but will have to do....for the return flight.

I am also diabetic...and really dont want a hypo on the plane. Need to be fit enough to drive.

Go prepared ladies and gents...:confused:

Thank you for posting the drinks menu , we have paid for the AI drinks deal it doesnt seem that much of a deal as a lot of the drinks you need to pay extra for especially the cocktails! (I was looking forward to having a different 1 each night ) Also seems daft that you can drink some alcohol in the deal without paying extra but I have been told you cant have bottled water.

Been looking with interest as my first cruise is on the destiny and i have the AI package. If a drink has a supplement price is that what i would pay rather than full price if i wasnt AI?

Yes. As you've got the All Inclusive Drinks Package, you will need to pay the supplement price on certain drinks (the price in blue), instead of the full price.

Can you tell me if pimms and lemonade, malibu and coke and sangria have suppliments to ai on them? I know that dark rum and coke has (My usual tipple at home)

Pimms and Malibu don't have supplements on them but not sure about Sangria, but wine by the glass doesn't have supplements so I would presume it didn't.

Archived